Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Elektra, the cephalon warframe.

(PSN)Naoya-evil-93

Hi guys I'm back with a new concept, this one was realy tough to make but I think this warframe will be original and quite interesting, but now let me introduce my creation.

This is Elektra, the intellingent, the sealed one.

Designed from ancients cephalon to explore the solar system Elektra brings knowledge on the battlefield.

Acquisition: Elektra can be acquired by completing a quest given by Chepalon Suda (so she can be the first syndicate warframe if you think about it), the missions will be spy on the moon and the player will must steal 3 fragments of data per mission (in total 4 missions), after you acquire the data Suda can easily read what's inside and she will give you the blueprints for the parts (helmet, chassis, systems and blueprint of warframe) . Be aware that Sentient may spawn on this mission and corpus and grinner forces will not make life easy.

Stats:

Health: 150 (450 at max rank)

Shield: 100 (300 at max rank)

Armor: 0 (can be stacked up to 600)

Power: 100 (150 at max rank)

Aura polarity: Vazarin

Polarities: Madurai x1

Zenurik x1 (on exilus)

Photos:

Spoiler

jrsp4k.jpg

Spoiler

10g9vtt.jpg

Abilities: 

Spoiler

Analysis -Energy cost 25- -Armor gain 25/50/75/100-

Elektra launches a data stream that will hit an enemy, if the enemy will die a scan will be added on the codex.

In Overdrive: Elektra launches 2/3/4 data stream that will hit nearby enemies, if the enemy will die a scan will be added on the codex.

Damage: 125/150/175/200 (In Overdrive 250/300/350/400)

Range: 5/10/15/20

Augment mod: Electronic clone -The foes killed by this ability will turn into holographic clones that will attract all incoming demage.

Duration of clonese 5/10/15/20 sec

Spoiler

Digital Cube -Energy cost 25- -Armor Cost 25-

Generates a data cube that will follow Elektra providing cover fire to allies, when time runs out (or if killed) the cube will collapse generating a distortion of space that will attract nearby enemies damaging or killing them.

In Overdrive: Elektra generates 2/3/3/4 cubes.

Size of cubes: same as quanta's cubes on second fire*

Attract range: 5/10/15/20

Demage of cube (beams shots): 50/75/100/125 (In Overdrive 75/100/125/175)

Demage of cube (when collapse): 175/200/225/250 (In Overdrive: same stats as original)

Duration: 10/15/17/20

Fire rate: 1.0

Health and shield of cubes are the same of Elektra.

*Mod like Stretch will not affect the size of cubes and the range shot but can affect the attract range.

Augment mod: Loyal Servant -The cube will convert 10/20/30/40% demage dealt to his health in armor to Elektra (does not applied in Overdrive). In Overdrive the cubes will follow the tenno allies instead of Elektra (one cube per tenno at max)

Spoiler

Shielding -Energy cost 0- -Armor cost 100-

Elektra creates a shield of data by sacrificing her armor, the shield will protect her form all incoming damage. If the skill is reactived the shiled will explode pouring the accumulated damage to enemies, alternatively, when time runs out the accumulated damage will supply Elektra's armor.*

In Overdrive: All tenno allies will recive the Shielding buff; if the time runs out they will gain extra armor for 5/10/15/20 sec. or alternatively the shield will explode if the player will reactive the ability.

Shield duration: 20 sec. (for every rank)

Convert ratio 40/80/100/120% of recived damage

Explosion damage 100/150/175/200% of recived damage (the demage will decrease with increasing the distance) In Overdrive 200/250/270/300% of recived damage (the demage will decrease with increasing the distance)

Range of explosion 10/15/20/25

*Does not applied in Overdrive

Note: A tenno in the rift (if one Limbo is in the party) will not recive this buff. Be aware. If a tenno is fallen when the skill is activated the bleedout will stop gaining extra time to rescue him.

Spoiler

Overdrive -Energy cost: all energy- -Armor cost: 1.5 per sec. (for all energy points spent)-

Elektra unseal all her power with a wonderful explosion of light strengthening all her abilities, however she must sacrifice all her energy and her armor, in return all her abilities will be free of costs (energy and armor) for the duration of Overdrive.

Damage (upon activation) 200/300/400/500 magnetic damage (100% status chance)

Range: 15/20/25/30

Blind duration:  5/8/12/15

Augment mod: Electronic wings -When Elektra active Overdrive a pair of elecrtric wings will grow from the diamond on the back (see photo). The wings will give her the ability to perform a duble bullet jump dealing 200/300/400/500 electric demage (when perform the bullets jumps)*

*This mod can be put on exilus slot.

Note: Mod that will raise armor, energy capacity and energy efficiency can extend the duration of this power but be aware that during Overdrive the armor gain will be disabled so Elektra can't gain armor when the skill is active but she can gain energy from blue sphere and aura.

As I said before this was a tough to make for desing, abilities, background and some other aspect but despite the difficulty I think is a funny and interesting warframe.

Well I hope you will like it and sorry if find my english is not so good but I'm italian, and for the designis I hope you will not laugh too much I know I'm not an artist xD.

P.S. I forgot to mention that Elektra have the innate ability to show elemental weakness of the enemy if it will reach the maximum scan on the codex.

Edited by (PS4)Naoya-evil-93

honestly i love the idea it has a unique complexity that could make it enjoyable to play

For example:the armor mechanics for elektra sounds really unique in the sense that i can stacked make her a tanky frame if used properly  & its work well with her abilities

also i think overdrive makes elektra more unique since it synergizes well with her other abilities 

p.s Chroma is actually a syndicate frame because you get his quest for cephalon simaris and the art is nice give yourself some credit

Edited by tennorod

6 minutes ago, tennorod said:

p.s Chroma is actually a syndicate frame because you get his quest for cephalon simaris

Cool, I din't knew that. I din't play Chroma quest and honestly I didn't knew how to farm that warframe, maybe i should read more warframe wikia afterall xD

Edited by (PS4)Naoya-evil-93

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

Cool, I din't knew that. I din't play Chroma quest and honestly I didn't knew how to farm that warframe, maybe i should read more warframe wikia afterall xD

i havent played it yet either & yea the wikia is really useful

16 hours ago, tennorod said:

p.s Chroma is actually a syndicate frame because you get his quest for cephalon simaris and the art is nice give yourself some credit

I don't think Simaris really counts as a syndicate. When referring to the syndicates, you think of those six that have allies and enemies. Simaris and the Conclave just sort of use the same system for leveling and receiving rewards (though in Simaris' case, you don't even level). Heck, you don't even get points in the same way.

I've only ever seen people call Simaris or the Conclave syndicates when saying "well I mean they're a syndicate, you know." to counter something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Maugre

1 minute ago, Maugre said:

I don't think Simaris really counts as a syndicate. When referring to the syndicates, you think of those six that have allies and enemies. Simaris and the Conclave just sort of use the same system for leveling and receiving rewards (though in Simaris' case, you don't even level). Heck, you don't even get points in the same way.

I've only ever seen people call Simaris or the Conclave syndicates when saying "well I mean they're a syndicate, you know." to counter something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I guess you can say that

Just now, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

Well I didn't count Simaris as a real syndicate, i mean I have thought of those six were the real syndicate because you need to raise your level to get item and weapon and you must be conscious that enemies syndicate forces may attack you.

Simaris  is a syndicate he is just neutral all other syndicates are agrees I've if you betray them because they all have rivals except for simaris.

Also a Cephalon war frame makes no sense cause either goes against lore because the only person who can operate a warframe is a tenno the orokin probably tested that and it failed but it wasn't stated in a codex but we van make that assumption.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

1 hour ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Also a Cephalon war frame makes no sense cause either goes against lore because the only person who can operate a warframe is a tenno the orokin probably tested that and it failed but it wasn't stated in a codex but we van make that assumption.

well i've only tried to show something new which can make more original the gameplay but everyone has their own tastes