Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Check it out

Forgotten_Noble

Trying my hand at writing about the game. This isn't much, but if people like it so far, I'll write more:

Based off warframe, (also going off the primes having the tenno inside them).

Violet, (a trinity prime operative), docked her liset to the orbiter hovering over Neptune, kneeling down to meditate only after she heard the final latches seal. She was in her late teens. She had bright red hair that went a little past her shoulders and eyes that were the brightest blue you could imagine. You could have said they were glowing. She just came back from an exterminate mission and was ready to pack the armor in the arsenal and get rest. She knew it was her job to eliminate the threats, like the Grinear today, but she didn’t find the bloodlust that many of the other tenno operatives felt during similar missions.

The back of the liset opened as another operative walked into the dropship. “How did it go?” This was Lincoln, An Ash prime who's suit was completely black except for a little gold here and there. Unlike Violet who had a lot of gold, and was black and white. Lincoln was about her age, he had short black hair and blue eyes with a green tint to them.

Violet sighed. “Another mission..” She closed her eyes as she continued to meditate.

Lincoln knew she didn’t like these missions. “Hey.” He kneeled down behind her and began to rub her shoulders. “You don’t have to keep doing those, I can take those missions and you can have the spy ops.”

“But it was my turn.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

She sighed, looking out the Liset’s windshield. “it’s ok.”

“We’ve been a team for how long and you’re still trying to pull that on me?” Lincoln smiled slightly.

Violet leaned back into his embrace, slowly closing her eyes. “I could stay like this all day.” She barely muttered these words before going to sleep.

Lincoln carefully picked her up and carried her back to her bunk, resting her down carefully before pulling the blanket over her. “Night.” He kissed her on her forehead and walked out. He then went out and begun to pack her gear away, putting everything in the Arsenal before turning towards his own room.

“Operator?” A voice spoke from the ship’s speakers.

“Yes, Cerberus?” Cerberus was the ship’s A.I.

“You didn’t tell her about the infection by your room.”

“She’s been busy.”

“For months?” There was a computer generated scoff. “I could have estimated one hundred and forty-six times where you could have told her.

“I don’t want to worry her.”

“But, operator, it’s growing outside the walls now.”

Lincoln paused to look at it. The infection were living outside his room as well as coating part of his wall. He sighed. “How does the inside of the room look?”

“I would be lying if there was nothing harmful behind it.” There was a pause. “Oh dear, operator, you already knew that.”

Lincoln instinctively put a hand over an old scar under his shirt.

“I don’t remember that happening to you. When were you infe-“

“Shush!” Lincoln looked down and sighed. “About a week ago.”

“And you’re still operational?”

“If that’s what you want to call it.”

There was a pause. “Operator.” Cerberus began. “I advise you keep a distance from Violet. You could infect her should you turn intimate again.”

“Noted.” He looked around to see if there was a spare blanket laying around, but to no avail. “I’ll be in the Liset if you need me.”

“Understood, operator.”

Lincoln closed the Liset behind him, laying down on the hard floor in a position where he could look out the windshield. This calmed him down, he loved the emptiness of space. Eventually, he closed his eyes, and was sound asleep.