Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reposition Sentinels For Easier Health Monitoring

hiryu64

Sometimes I need to know how my sentinels are doing. However, because of the sentinels' positioning relative to my character, it is very difficult to actually aim at them. I have to sprint forward and look back in order to do so. This causes great inconvenience when, for example, I need to restore their shields with a Shield Polarize as Mag, or even simply knowing how they're faring. I would suggest adjusting their position relative to the player.

Sometimes I need to know how my sentinels are doing. However, because of the sentinels' positioning relative to my character, it is very difficult to actually aim at them. I have to sprint forward and look back in order to do so. This causes great inconvenience when, for example, I need to restore their shields with a Shield Polarize as Mag, or even simply knowing how they're faring. I would suggest adjusting their position relative to the player.

Honestly, I'd like to have them hover out of standard camera range to give the player more visual freedom. Then, you just add a health/shield bar in the player vitals box.

Yeah, separate tracking for your Sentinels' health and shields on the UI would also be nice, but this is less about that and more about actually being able to target it normally (as I mentioned restoring its shields as an example). Perhaps I was not clear enough.