Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Mysterious Black Dude Needs A New Name

matrixEXO

You guys are no fun. The "Stalker" name is so boring and plain. It doesn't have that impact that it should. It doesn't show his strengths (if any available) or his motto. It's like the pedophile bear wandering behind lampposts looking at a loli's &#!. It doesn't fit.

I thoroughly disagree. The stalker is first and foremost a mysterious entity. He's supposed to be an unknown, not some sort of flamboyant antagonist. He isn't Team Rocket.

Calling him Black Vengenace would be like renaming Slender to Superdeath Fearmonster. Something a teenager would think is cool. The rest of us would cringe.

I thoroughly disagree. The stalker is first and foremost a mysterious entity. He's supposed to be an unknown, not some sort of flamboyant antagonist. He isn't Team Rocket.

Calling him Black Vengenace would be like renaming Slender to Superdeath Fearmonster. Something a teenager would think is cool. The rest of us would cringe.

Yeah, well... not sure if you read my last few posts about how bad my naming sense is.

Yeah, well... not sure if you read my last few posts about how bad my naming sense is.

I didn't, I mostly read the first few posts. Don't have much time to read giant multi-post internet arguments.

Edited by krisp