Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unstuck Button

Hyde103

So I was recently playing a level on Venus and I was running along walls just exploring around when all the sudden I fell through some rocks and got stuck in a crack. I had just killed all 120 or so enemies for the mission and I couldn't jump or move at all forcing me to abort the mission because I was absolutely stuck. I ended up forfeiting about 3000 credits and 5 or 6 mods I had collected throughout the level.

So, my idea is to make an Unstuck Button somewhere in the start menu that would just teleport you to the nearest stable piece of ground or teleport you to the last place you we're standing before you got stuck (much like when you fall off a cliff and it teleports you back to the last place you were standing).

This would save a lot of people missed credits and mods because I hear of people getting stuck all the time. 

DE says no unstuck button for now, because if they add that in people won't submit tickets describing where and how they got stuck.

It sucks that you lose your stuff when this happens, but you are knowingly playing an incomplete game.

Just remember to take screenshots when stuff like this happens, and bring the specific problem to developer attention, so that they can fix the specific problem for future players.