Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bundle Idea For Market. Sack Of Potatoes.

Kanosei

i'd like them to all be separate bundles, because all i need is 3 reactors, but i need potentially 40+ catalysts. Forma on the other hand will always be needed for research, clan building, and prestiging weapons and frames. 

just throwing this out there but maybe a random set of 5 cores in a bundles, similar to the mod packs

DE likes making it hard for people to spend money.

When I first started Warframe, the first thing I looked in the market is bundles. Because everyone likes a good deal and loves to save money/plat on bundles. I was sad to not see any sort of bulk deal for the potatoes. I didn't want just one potato, I wanted to super size my potato order! Now with Forma/Jiggy up, DE can potentially make a good killing selling the Forma/Jiggy bundle because of the absurd Forma/Jiggy cost to clan building, weapon researching and polarizing weapons. Seriously, where're my bundles at?

My thought process is that i've been playing for a decent amount now (by no means a lot), and just maxed my 3rd frame. I also have maybe 4-5 weapons maxed. With a bundle of 3 and 3, you can pimp out your favorite weapon set (Paris, Kunai, and Orthos for me =P) as well as your 3 favorite frames, so you could have some versatility.