Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sneak peek at new Warframes !

SpeedyAce

3 hours ago, tennorod said:

this sounds like update 20 & up above content since u19 is fairy,kavats,lunaro,starmap &war within also you can only have 4 players in a group unless law of retribution so  why have 5 frames when one not going to be used unless you play all 5 as 1 which would be extremely difficult since equinox can only use 1 form at a time 

well im not saying i dont believe but i seriously need to know where this info came from cause right now it sounds really complex & confusing i will only believe if i say from myself i want to form my opinion rather than take someone else no offense though 

There's 5 new frames but they're gonna be individually released and even though they're a squad it doesn't mean you have to play all 5 at the same time which is impossible. Take Wukong and Nezha as an example, they're a pair that are both in chinese mythology in the same universe yet you don't need wukong to play nezha or vise-versa. You don't need all 5, that's like saying why don't we delete all the other frames and leave only 4 frames because why have so many frames?

7 minutes ago, MizoSoup said:

There's 5 new frames but they're gonna be individually released and even though they're a squad it doesn't mean you have to play all 5 at the same time which is impossible. Take Wukong and Nezha as an example, they're a pair that are both in chinese mythology in the same universe yet you don't need wukong to play nezha or vise-versa. You don't need all 5, that's like saying why don't we delete all the other frames and leave only 4 frames because why have so many frames?

ok i see what you mean now but still power rangers are a weird theme