Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch To First Person When Aiming

Alka_Setzer

One of my biggest pet peeves about warframe is the camera. And especially the third person camera. I'm playing mostly as a bow user but even when I was using normal rifles I still ran into the same issues. I'm backed into corners or some obstacle behind me when I'm trying to aim and my character will end up taking up the entire screen because of the crappy camera position when you're too close to something behind you.

This is hindered even further with a bow because not only is your character taking up a very large portion of the screen but the bow is now taking up even more of the screen if you're crouching. Almost 3/4 of the screen is obstructed. To me the third person camera while aiming doesn't add anything to gameplay and just causes frustration. An option to switch to a first person camera would be nice. If not then I really hope something is done about the view being so obstructed when aiming and backing too far into objects. To me this happens a lot, especially since many of the levels seem to be in corridors with a bunch of things sticking out everywhere (columns, crates, rails, etc...)