Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pestage's top 12 Song list (as requested by friends)

Pestage

Okay...  here it is... the Warframe Album Volume I

Some of my fellow adventurers wanted me to post up a list of songs I have on youtube (as a playlist) that is great for Warframe.

LOL

Some of these songs really did fit into the frame (pun intended) of this game.  Like the opening song...  so prophetic. :D

The lead singer even looks like a Grineer....  and is... quote...  "A Napalm God...."  and of course... the song is called:

"Prime Mover"

Perfect!

Some other songs included...   "Metal Gods" (dedicated to the Corpus),  "Bark at the Moon" (for your Kubrow), and a few more metal anthems.

Almost every song in some way or another mentions or references something in Warframe...  so I chose them for that reason.  Either it's about robots, swords, magic, or barking.  :D

Then there are the most irritating songs in the world...

Pink Panther theme , Russian Trolol guy's song...  Theme called "War"  from Cannon Fodder...   the song from "Mars Attacks:  Indian Love Call" (the one that killed the Martians)... and of course...  the closer...  a lovely song from Tiny Tim ...  "Living in the Sunlight, dancing in the Moonlight."

Super Pesty!

So to all those that wanted to hear the Ultimate Warframe Soundtrack...  here it is! 

Enjoy!