Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowframe Is Slow

DBugII

Going to keep this simple, who did the slide-nerf really hurt(8.1)? The people who rushed, or the people who struggled to keep up with them?

All this does is make every Warframe slower. Rushers are still going to rush.

Tl;dr - Stop nerfing the Slide/Dragon Kick/Melee Spin with cooldowns.

If there REALLY needs to be a fix for it, make it so stamina doesn't regenerate when sliding. This'll limit the ability to rush non-stop without slowing everyone down. It also forces rushers to run stamina mods if they want to be effective at rushing.

Why Stamina?

1. You must be able to sprint to slide

2. Melee drains stamina

Additionally, if people can execute a slide/spin with just 1 stamina, just make sure there is a minimal amount of stamina needed to execute those actions. Keep in mind that if you chose this idea over the cooldown idea, be sure to remove the cooldowns first.

Thank you.

Edited by DBugII

I play Frost, i am almost the slowest frame and i like the changes, took a while getting used to but at least i don't see people flying down corridors/across ravines at super speed with weapons and limbs flailing.<br /><br />Thanks for the changes DE

I think a bigger issue is that in a 4 person party, one person can sprint to the end, complete the objective, and lead a giant train of enemies into the group that was trying to catch up to them. There need to be more of those "need 2 people to open" doors, and more mechanics like that.
As I keep saying to rushers, "Dude, if you're just going to leave us behind, why are you even playing this in a team?"

Nerfing stamina? It'd make Warframe simply boring to play due the poor mobility.

You guys aren't even considering those who play solo missions, don't be so selfish.

Edited by Alencar

Nerfing stamina? It'd make Warframe simply boring to play due the poor mobility.

Stamina isn't being nerfed by this suggestion. It'll still drain/regen at normal rates. It just won't regen during certain actions, such as sliding.

Since sliding is already considerably faster than sprinting, it would make sense for it to not regen stamina - In fact I'm surprised it doesn't drain it, which has also been suggested a couple of times in place of the cooldown nerf.

does this mean if enough ppl rant about something it eventually happens? if so then we should have ppl make at least 50+ slide-nerf rant threads a day. It would be awesome to see this section of forums filled to the brim with slide-nerf rants. We could make history.