Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Mod Sets Per Weapon/warframe

Beelzebubbles

We have to have talked about this before, but it's hard to search for this topic.  Has DE commented on the idea of allowing us to define custom mod sets per warframe/weapon? 

It'd be very helpful if I could set up custom sets of mods that I want to use, based on a given situation.  It'd make it much easier to switch between a Grineer loadout and an Infested loadout prior to starting a mission.  Right now it takes forever to move mods off of a weapon/warframe and then reload mods onto whatever weapon/warframe I'm switching to.  It really slows down the pace of the game and discourages people from creating targeted builds.

I basically just slap every damage mod I can onto each weapon and don't bother switching weapons/loadouts when I'm joining PUGs. Sure, I could be more effective if I customized the loadout before each mission, but that takes too much time and effort to do and I don't want to drop out of a group due to holding up the start of a mission.

Save and open loadouts  eyes EVE

This would be a great UI utility.  This I would hope could be something that is brought in as the UI for mods continues to get its much needed improvements.  We saw some great steps already, but lets not simply stop there :(

Great idea.

At the very least, I want an easier way to transfer mods between weapons. Dragging each mod to the last page of mods, just to equip a different weapon and search for the mods in my ginormous mod list is REALLY tedious.

Why can't the menu have both weapons (current and the one you're switching to: current on left, new on right, etc..) on the screen at the same time and you can just drag and drop?

Yeah the whole modding UI still needs some improvement.  They've done a lot better with the fusing page, with the full screen scrolling list, but the mod assignment screen, where you have to page left and right and only see like five mods at a time or whatever, needs to change!