Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Indiscriminantly, And Its Okay!

Aemodon

Now, I will say that I have only pumped about 100 hours into the game so far, but it has been a really fun ride. There really is no other game that I know of that makes me feel this acrobatic and powerful, while also maintaining a really cool setting. But there is one problem I have with this game that just keeps coming back to my head:

What is the point of this game? Now, don't get me wrong, I still plan to play this game for a long time coming, but what is the "endgame". To be honest, the only reason I can think of to play this game at this point is to farm for new warframes, which is enough to keep me interested for awhile, but I think it would be far more engaging if there was a point to this game.

I mean, I've already killed Ambulas, who is super easy, and I could probably already solo T3 void without even potatoing my frost as I did it with two others and none of us really got hurt much at all, and I didn't take much health damage either.

So, what could they make as an endgame goal? Perhaps an endgame boss that requires a ton of stats and skill to beat along with a full party? Maybe a very challenging endgame area that can only be accessed if you beat every other level in the game? I would really like to know what you guys think of this and if you guys want any kind of endgame goal.

Again, killing a bunch of helpless soldiers and monsters is fun and all, but I feel it would be interesting if there was a point to this, or even have an endgame area that is challenging enough that I can play it more than once and still be challenged.

More bosses.

Lech Kril's new mechanics are super cool.

Something harder than him with more health and damage and dynamic environmental changes that require more situational awareness, etc.

I'd really like to see difficult content.

I've got about 140 hours in this game and while it is fun, I'd love a challenge. T3 Void isn't hard anymore and farming is kinda pointless with no real endgame.

But even Lech Kril, while having the most interesting mechanics by far, is plagued with very questionable game design. For one thing, no boss should you have you freezing him and making him completely defenseless as the required way to defeat him. Not only that, but he is so easy to stunlock. Honestly, half of the bosses in this game, like Phorid or Nef Anyo, would be more challenging if you couldn't freeze or stagger them whatsoever.