Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Rewards

Luneth

The Alert system is cool and all but how about making it worthwhile instead of some 2000-5000 credits? 
Besides the sometimes appearing (?) alerts.

Someone over region chat suggested fusion cores as a reward. Well why not? Everyone can make use of them and it would be a great incentive to do every alert. 
Besides, theres a third empty box in the alert rewards list why not make use of it.
I'm not sure if it should be uncommon, rare, fully leveled. Just a suggestion passing by~

Sooner or later we will be getting resources/materials as a reward from alerts. No other details on how it will work, but yeah. I think that is what the third box is for.

Edited by Aramet

The Alert system is cool and all but how about making it worthwhile instead of some 2000-5000 credits? 

Besides the sometimes appearing (?) alerts.

Someone over region chat suggested fusion cores as a reward. Well why not? Everyone can make use of them and it would be a great incentive to do every alert. 

Besides, theres a third empty box in the alert rewards list why not make use of it.

I'm not sure if it should be uncommon, rare, fully leveled. Just a suggestion passing by~

I suppose new players appreciate those, even though it is hard to imagine for us.

Fusion Cores are already implemented as Defence Rewards, I doubt that they would want to push it that much. At least you didn't ask for Potatoes and Reactors, there are more than enough salty people out there already.

They want to throw in resources and stuff, it should get better soon.