Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyekka Master in Invasions

Shabach

I know people have had issues with Hyekka Masters. I know there have been threads about it. But it's really getting ridiculous.

The Problems:

1. Hyekka Masters throw lobbed napalm grenades that do friendly damage
  2. Hyekka Masters have poor aim
  3. Hyekka Masters are not fire-proof
  4. Hyekka Masters have relatively high armor and health, compared to other enemies at-level

Usually if I'm on a Grineer offensive, and some spawn in with me, I'll hang back and try to let them die. Just now, however, I was in a mission where three spawned in at the same time in an infestation exterminate invasion. They spent the entire mission in one of two states: Either they were on fire, or they were literally on fire

Most of the problems listed above aren't really that bad. Hyekka Masters are supposed to be a high tier enemy, they're not meant to be cannon fodder. And the fire bombs that act like actual fire would make sense. I can't think of a reason why fire wouldn't burn this other guy just because he's on the same team. Even their aim is fine, because if Hyekka Masters started lobbing those grenades with pin-point, sniper accuracy, I can only imagine how fun Grineer missions would be.

I don't know how to fix it. But there's the issue. Maybe the Grineer weapons Research & Development teams need to unveil the latest in not-burning-your-friends technology: SaFire™ Napalm Grenades

Exhibit A

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

Exhibit F

Exhibit G

Exhibit H

Yeah yeah, we get it. Just keep in mind this was all one mission. And if I tried to get in front and blow past them, they would catch up and set me on fire too. I ain't havin' that.

Edited by Shabach