The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Few Mod Slots?

-Aza-Gorod-

i dont know if its me or not.but i have a warframe almost max rank and with the orokin reactor and duel heat sword maxed with the catalyst.But what i see is that half of my mods in both are only half way upgraded and i am about to hit the max limit.I was wondering if there might be a way to get more mod slots? i know about the 2 things i said earlier but.what about adding even more? like a tier 2 orokin catalyst and reactor. it doubles again but costs 4 times as much as the origionals. that way its not to over poweringly easy to get.also the only way to get it is to pay for it with platinum or a super rare blueprint from the toughest boss.but thats just my idea and i think it would be good.

Edited by Drake777

Just polarize the slots. Should be more than enough to equip anything you want. If you polarize each slot you should essentially have 120 mod capacity since you equip everything for half the price.

true but i dont see the forma thingy for the rhino warframe :s but i dont know if its just me tho

Drake777, on 15 Jun 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

but my rhino warframe cant use it. i dont see the forma like i did with my excalibur.

It's one time use like the reactors, and catalysts. You will need to get a new one. The frame/weapon also needs to be lvl 30 to polarize. Edited by Xoxile

It's one time use like the reactors, and catalysts. You will need to get a new one. The frame/weapon also needs to be lvl 30 to polarize.

i figured. but the little upgrade slot next to the reactor where the forma should be is not there on the rhino warframe.atleast not for me.

true but i dont see the forma thingy for the rhino warframe :s but i dont know if its just me tho

Didn't you suggest the second reactor/catalyst to be ultra rare? You can buy forma for 20 plat, or wait to get lucky.

Edit: I see what you mean, forma slot appears only when you have forma.

Edited by Rhorge

It's one time use like the reactors, and catalysts. You will need to get a new one. The frame/weapon also needs to be lvl 30 to polarize.

ahhh ok i see sorry. my rhino is not rank 30 yet. but i hope the forma works xS and thank you for your responces

but is useing the forma give a random polarity or can you accualy selection one? sorry i am curious and i have not used one.

but is useing the forma give a random polarity or can you accualy selection one? sorry i am curious and i have not used one.

You get to select one. You click a slot, then click again and again to change the polarity. Can even change one of your existing ones if you dislike it that strongly, but Id suggest changing a slot that isnt taken first. Maybe leave 2 without a polarity so you can still change stuff around.