Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested More Charger Less Runner

-Aza-Gorod-

i was thinking there is about 1 runner to ever 1 or 2 chargers.what is the use of the runner besides staggering the player and barely hitting the shield.i am makeing wondering why must they blow up, i dont know but it might be me but haveing so many runners mainly in defence missions is abit annoying.i think more chargers or more leapers might be better but thats me. this is just my opinion also i am curious to know what the runners are really for besiddes staggering the player and what not.

Staggering the player is exactly what they're there for and being annoying is their entire purpose.  They're the 'offensive support' Infested unit - They don't do much to you themselves, but they set you up for everything else to beat the crap out of you.  Getting chain-staggered by a series of Runners can get anyone not using a Momentum weapon killed in a hurry and I've seen more than one Defense Hero go down after a lone Runner staggered them leaving them wide open to get hammered by an Ancient Disruptor, knocked flat by a Leaper, or stunned by noxious vomit.