The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Ppl Give More Exp And Mods Fallacy

thatdamnlobster

not true, its completely dependent on how many enemies you can kill as quickly as possible. ive duod kapa and killed 350+ enemies and the drop rate, exp was the same. if the exp and drop rate isnt fast enough for you kill things quicker.

EDIT: exception to this is of course solo mode

Edited by thatdamnlobster

More people means more mobs dead faster. So what exactly is the issue here?

exactly, but ppl always say "mods drop faster and we get more exp with 4 ppl" they legitamatly beleive that it ois in the coding to work like that. im saying that its not. its 100% dependant on how fast you can kill enemies for them to respwan. two beasts could dish out far more mods and enemy kills than 4 average players Edited by thatdamnlobster

exactly, but ppl always say "mods drop faster and we get more exp with 4 ppl" they legitamatly beleive that it ois in the coding to work like that. im saying that its not. its 100% dependant on how fast you can kill enemies for them to respwan. two beasts could dish out far more mods and enemy kills than 4 average players

This I believe is correct, but I could be wrong.

I have 4 manned Kappa and killed upwards of 600 enemies. I have also 2 manned it with the aforementioned 350 kills. The exp was not the same.

im not saying that, im saying that the only reason why there seems to be a lack of exp is becuz of the enemies killed, not because of the amount of players involved. if there is 4 player and they got 400 kills, and there were 2 players that got 400 kills, they get the same exp

im not saying that, im saying that the only reason why there seems to be a lack of exp is becuz of the enemies killed, not because of the amount of players involved. if there is 4 player and they got 400 kills, and there were 2 players that got 400 kills, they get the same exp

Yes, but more players causes enemies to either spawn faster or spawn in larger amounts. Also, due to shared XP you are killing things much faster with more people. 2 people are twice as efficient as 1, 4 are double that. So yes, technically each enemy drops the same amount of loot but the number of enemies and rate of kills means you get more mods per hour.

Edited by Excitonex

Yes, but more players causes enemies to either spawn faster or spawn in larger amounts. Also, due to shared XP you are killing things much faster with more people. 2 people are twice as efficient as 1, 4 are double that. So yes, technically each enemy drops the same amount of loot. The number of enemies and rate of kills means you get more mods per hour.

enemies dont spawn in larger amount with more than two ppl. its only in solo mode that enemy spawn count is affected. and like i said, as a mag i clear the room out. and noone else really gets a chance to kill things lol ill be hoest ussually just spam cruch. and wear enemy sense to know where i could get the most kills from Edited by thatdamnlobster

friend me. ill show you. 1 person at the pod, one person killing things. ill prove to you its a fallacy

I don't need to be your friend for you to show me a screencap of getting over 800 total kills with 2 players.

I've actually seen 500+ kills on myself 400+ kills on one ally and 200-225ish kills on one other with a full group.

Edited by Bakim0n0

friend me. ill show you. 1 person at the pod, one person killing things. ill prove to you its a fallacy

So you leave one person to defend as you go out and take all the XP for your self?

Also what XP are we talking about, Warframe XP or Weapon XP?

Edited by mindlessframe

I don't need to be your friend for you to show me a screencap of getting over 800 total kills with 2 players.

I've actually seen 500+ kills on myself 400+ kills on one ally and 200-225ish kills on one other with a full group.

i didnt mean screencap, you and i were going to do a mobile defense together

Edit: my max is 583 kills a game

Edited by thatdamnlobster

lol I don't have interest in running with you.

My max is 834 with ember on kiste.

hahaha so rude, you challenged me, i accepted and you turn me down? sounds like someones got something to hide. but i understand you dont want to do it. i do. if you change your mind you could always send me a request. ill be back on in five hours after i give my plasma. also if you did get that many kills why did you challenege me to get 400+ kills earlier? and say with a team of four you got 500+ for someone with that pedagree you would think you would have mentioned it before. i have proof of mine Edited by thatdamnlobster

hahaha so rude, you challenged me, i accepted and you turn me down? sounds like someones got something to hide. but i understand you dont want to do it. i do. if you change your mind you could always send me a request. ill be back on in five hours after i give my plasma.

An SS would solve the issue without resorting to belittling each other. If you have some sort of proof to back up your information then by all means, present it. So far all I see is anecdotal evidence that is counter to a great many people's experience.

hahaha so rude, you challenged me, i accepted and you turn me down? sounds like someones got something to hide. but i understand you dont want to do it. i do. if you change your mind you could always send me a request. ill be back on in five hours after i give my plasma.

To be fair he didn't challenge you at all.

An SS would solve the issue without resorting to belittling each other. If you have some sort of proof to back up your information then by all means, present it. So far all I see is anecdotal evidence that is counter to a great many people's experience.

again, if you wanna run with me, friend me ill show you. ppl believe things they experienced rather then pics that could have been photoshoped

again, if you wanna run with me, friend me ill show you. ppl believe things they experienced rather then pics that could have been photoshoped

I've tested this, at least 10 times, within my clan.

I don't need to retest everything every time someone on the forum has some silly idea that has already been proven wrong.

When I tell you an SS will suffice I'm not going to then go and say you shopped it. Either way, I've ran many 2 person and 4 person games and I can tell you there's a noticeable difference in drops per hour.