Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential Combat System In Warframe(Suggestion)

UberChio

Not sure if any other person has already posted this or thought about this before but as to do with PvP, wouldnt it be nice to have people team up against in a single mission itself, almost like L4D and Dead Space multiplayer. Of course it seems that PvP would be pretty crazy seeing how the Stalker can destroy people, but it would be nice to like have squads face off squads while at the same time fighting off the same enemies.

I guess a theme for this if it were to be implemented would be Disharmony or Dispute. Tenno Clans facing one another by taking on missions simultaneously and fight for the reward almost. Naturally the mission duration and map size has to be much bigger, and on the solar system there would be a way to see like number of squads currently doing this mission.

Just throwing this suggestion out there. I'm even open to playing as mini-bosses almost like L4D. Of course there would be additional rewards for the winning clan.

If individual Tenno were to team up then the reward is divided accordingly and ranking system as well.

Actually duking it out mid mission sounds at once like an awesome game type and a horrible mess. On one hand, it would be totally cool to run a simultaneous raid mission where you both need to get the artifacts and skidaddle, but if the teams could duke it out for real then I can see the teams just fighting each other to the death and then completing the objective.

Maybe if they couldn't actually hurt each other and had to waylay their rivals in other ways, Loki's switching the guy with the package, breaking windows to lock them down when you get a lead on them, convincing all the enemies to ignore you in favour of clogging up a corridor with bodies, etc.

It's be somewhat like a speedrunning, parkour-filled, trolltastic rushfest where the rival Tenno never fight but constantly show each other up in daring displays of skill, ingenuity and speed.

Food for thought I guess.