Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Able To Buy One Rare Ingredient Once A Day (Suggestion).

Klln_u_qckly

I think it would be great if say once a day I could buy one control module or nuerode for say 10 or 15 plat. Let me pay to save myself what could be an hour of grinding. If it was like once a day or a couple times a week and in small amounts I think it would give people the chance to pay a small fee to save time on something they might feel they need to do in order to get to something they want to do.

I will say I love this game and am looking for somewhere to put some money, I like to idea of building my weapons frames, and equipment and can't help but feel it would cheapen my experience if I outright bought them. I have only spent some of my free plat on a potatoe and I would have rather just been able to buy the control module and grinded out the rest of the materials. I don't mind grinding in general but sometimes there is a weapon I want NOW and can not bring myself to outright buy it but could probably justify buying the rarer parts after I feel I have tried hard enough.  

except even if you could buy that missing whatever for your weapon that you want "now", you're still gonna have to wait 12 hours before you can use it. unless you rush it too, in which case you might as well just buy it

is turning your 13 hour wait into a 12 hour wait that important to you?