Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour Levels/hostile Tenno Confrontation

razoretti

Hi!

I'm realy amused by Warframe at all, and i've some suggestions about gameplay. 

First of - a parkour levels as mentioned in topic. Something like a level where you don't have to fight monster and all, but just make it through specially designed level to achieve some rewards (not realy sure what this could be). Like it's not that easy to beat, make it time restricted run, or put some traps on order to make the progress more challenging.

I'm not realy sure how will that work with procedural generated landscape, but i believe it's still possible to make. :)

Hostile Tenno confrontation is my second idea - to make a level which can be played by 2 players at once only. Every one of them would have the same objective like steal data mass or something similar, but in this case it's a race who will make it first. There are plenty of possibilities like you can just make it through the level and steal the desired item and run avoiding other Frame, or duel your foe. This should be ballanced, so i'd recommend a frame and weapons matching system of both players. (it could be available via some pannel in clan dojo/anything around clan-related things - which would be great beggining to the clan wars or so).

I hope you all like those, so please rate, comment! I'm curious about positive and negative replies. :)

If that hostile Tenno idea got changed to a mid mission confrontation with a Corpus-Indoctrinated, Grinneer-Manufactured, or Infested-Mutated Tenno, I would be up for that. I would disagree with the PVP version of that idea, though I would have my work cut out for me expressing why in a way that isn't oft-repeated by an exasperated forum-goer.

A parkour room for the dojo would be wondrous, though I'm reasonably certain it's already in the works.

Hmmm i see that you guys are strongly rejecting pvp and i'm wondering why. Well I know that Warframe is pve game, but is that the reason?

Anyway parkour in void is kinda "addition" and my thought was to let player perfect their parkour abilities as these would be a part of a mastery of Tenno skills, which could be used in the future of Warframe, for example in the boss fight that need to reach some sort of device that cut's the impenetrable shield for boss, or stunning him, giving a chance to deal damage to a boss - just wondering. :)

Hmmm i see that you guys are strongly rejecting pvp and i'm wondering why. Well I know that Warframe is pve game, but is that the reason?

a few reasons.. 1 it would not be balanced.. 2 if they were to set this whole thing up and pvp blah blah blah they would then need to actually take their time from making this game better to balance and add new stuff to pvp.. no just no...

the void has some wall running and stuff but i would also like to see more.. now as far as the dojo i would love this... but i think that the players should be able to design it because if it was just like 3 of the same boring rooms over and over.. i would do it 1 time and leave...