Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Suggestion - More Diverse Profile Avatars?

Xievie

I was typing this whole thing to explain why I would want this, but you guys would hate the wall of text.

My suggestion is to make who posts on the forums seem different from the others rather than most people having the same Excalibur avatar in a single topic, with the occasional Frost and Trinity avatar.

So how would we make avatars this diverse?

1) We could make it so that we can customize our profile picture's warframe. Change the colors of the warframe and whatnot.

We will be limited to the ones we have. If you want to customize a Frost avatar, you need the avatar pack.

2) We could make it look exactly like the warframe we currently have. Not sure how you would deal with those who already have the avatar packs.

3) Make more avatars, some free ones too.

I think we should be able to do the first one.

This isn't my best idea, and at the moment I can't think of any other ideas.

It would be nice if anybody could give an idea on this topic.

I just think that the avatars around the topics seem the same most of the time, and I think that more diverse avatars could make me easily remember notable people around the forums the next time I stop by.

There are avatar packs you can purchase in-game.  The avatar you choose in game will match the one on the forum.

I am aware of that.

I wrote the following:

1) We could make it so that we can customize our profile picture's warframe. Change the colors of the warframe and whatnot.

We will be limited to the ones we have. If you want to customize a Frost avatar, you need the avatar pack.

I just think that even with these, there could still be many more kinds of avatars that could be added. It still isn't all too diverse.