Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration failed

xX0SolarHawk0Xx

Hi DE, i wanted to post this 'bug' not only for you guys to fix it, but also to see if i could get my loot back. What happened was that i as trying 2 farm for soma prime stock in ODD, and on the 20th wave, we got it(not the first time this happened in ODD, but only got good loot once). We all clicked extract, but then it said host migration............. and then host migration failed, then I returned to the ODD, but on the 21rst wave alone, and well, im still half noob, so i couldnt defend it on my own, and rip me and the loot. Im not sure what happened, since all my friends successfuly extracted and got the loot. So plz fix dis bug, and if it is possible, may i have my loot back?

Usually, if you want to get back your loot, you should try to document your loss with screenshots of the mission rewards so far (also, screenshots from the other Tennos in the squad). Then contact support ( http://support.warframe.com ) immediately with all your information. Usually, you have to be quick to report, they can only help within a certain time-frame (it might be too late now).