Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Opportunities For Stealthy Movements And Other Handy Things

Chris9428

We're Ninjas.

There have to be more opportunities for using environment in a more efficient way.

Drawing the enemy's attention to a special point and using it to sneak past them.

Maybe when reloading, you hold the R key and keep the used clip in your hand and stop pressing it to throw the clip to draw the attention of the enemies to any point.

Using an enemy as hostage to shield yourself/preventing the other enemies to attack you.

Actually USING the cover by leaning on it instead of just standing in front of it.

Stealing the armor of a dead Grineer/Corpus member and using it to sneak through enemies. (Not quite sure about that one though)

Those are the ideas I'd like to see most right now.

Edited by Chris9428

Actually USING the cover by leaning on it instead of just standing in front of it.

I got disappointed in my first play when I found out that you can't lean on walls/covers, I find it pretty hard to sneak up to the enemy without it.

So I definitely want to see this in the next update :D Good job ! 

Edited by .Raiden.

I got disappointed in my first play when I found out that you can't lean on walls/covers, I find it pretty hard to sneak up to the enemy without it.

So I definitely want to see this in the next update :D Good job ! 

Yeah, the fact that grineer and corpus member can do that but we can't kinda disappoints me as well.

I mean, they're basically stupid clones, and we're @(*()$ badass Ninjas!

I want that cover system from Deus Ex/Mass Effect

Using enemies as shields? I doubt it's usefulness in this game. Would be much faster and safer to just slice everything

Probably gains on usefulness if DE starts to add harder stuff.

Maybe in further updates the enemies would take at least 2 hits instead of one.

Also, it's not just for using them as meat shield, it's mainly for preventing the enemies to attack.

Yeah, the fact that grineer and corpus member can do that but we can't kinda disappoints me as well.

I mean, they're basically stupid clones, and we're @(*()$ badass Ninjas!

They like throwing grenades too >.>

I want that cover system from Deus Ex/Mass Effect

I don't.

I prefer having control over my character, rather than trying to roll away from a boss that's chasing me and instead pinning myself to the nearest corner.