The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyron, the Warden of Titan( always updating)

(XBOX)KNIGHTX605

Tyron was originally a orokin and the warden of titan, but When the orokin needed an AI to control the prison guards on titan and he agreed to it. After his mind was transferred to the security systems, after that he had all the information there was in the entire solar system, the only thing he had no information on was phantom and syrah. He was smart but now he is not only smart, but he is intelligent, cunning, and dangerous. He became the torturer of the prison, after the original one died, people say he is crazy, some say he is way worse than the original one. But after the Tenno killed all the orokin, Tyron wanted revenge on the tenno and torture them till the end of time.

Tyron boss fight is on titan.

Tyron does the parts for savage.

Tyron is an AI but when you are in the boss room he will summon different enemies in the prison to fight you, After that he brings out a robotic suit made of orokin gold and the same materials used for the warframes to fight you in, he calls the suit Tyrant. It has hight armor and defenses but if you can deactivate the defense systems, the suits armor will temporarily be deactivated. His attacks mainly go with blades that have electric damage are thrown at you and can charge at you with. At one point his pattern of attacks changes to illusions of himself come forth to fight for him for a little bit(when each wave dies he takes damage). After that when he is at half health he goes back to his original attacks with no way to damage him like last time, at the same time he summons turrets with corrosive damage, you want to attack them so you can hack (but look out for Tyrant doing this he will still attack you) after hacking them they will fire at the Tyrant suit to have him that damage. After he takes all damage from all the turrets. He will destroy the turrets, and this time he has a speed boost and has explosives place around the area, you have to have him run into the explosives. After you do that a certain amount of times, he will leave the Tyrant suit and be destroyed for now. You think he is dead but is he really?

The next concept will be Savage, Virus, or the event for titan.

If you want more information go to the codex I will make soon, or visit the other threads.

This concept is connected to the Phantom and Titan concepts

Edited by (XB1)KNIGHTX605

38 minutes ago, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

It's against the rules. Just because no one likes the idea, doesn't mean you can spam. I posted my warframe concept yesterday, and no one is commenting, but I dealt with it.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

It's against the rules. Just because no one likes the idea, doesn't mean you can spam. I posted my warframe concept yesterday, and no one is commenting, but I dealt with it.

youre right thats how things must be done

PD: knight if the threads are connected you must merge them you cant make a warframe concept and the mission for obtaining him separated

Well tbh they are quite right....I really like ur idea, however its lacking a bit of umpf. Merge all of ur ideas together and ppl we see ur whole "world" of concepts, because if u keep posting new threads they wont see them all....

2 hours ago, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

There is a differnce between no one likes it and no one is replying, but im sure thats not what u ment, the big problem is that this thread is completely out of nowhere, actually its related to the orokin prison on titan concept by knight, but without this imformation its completely random stuff....

3 minutes ago, Dragonblack175 said:

Well tbh they are quite right....I really like ur idea, however its lacking a bit of umpf. Merge all of ur ideas together and ppl we see ur whole "world" of concepts, because if u keep posting new threads they wont see them all....

There is a differnce between no one likes it and no one is replying, but im sure thats not what u ment, the big problem is that this thread is completely out of nowhere, actually its related to the orokin prison on titan concept by knight, but without this imformation its completely random stuff....

no there are three concepts and no one makes sense alone i really like this concept but i think merging it would be better for everyone

Edited by (XB1)Closegato

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

no there are three concepts and no one makes sense alone i really like this concept but i think merging it would be better for everyone

Not sure if u got me wrong or im a bit too tired to write properly ^^ but thats what i ment

When you say merge them together what do you mean by that? If I knew how to make a link to them I would do that.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Closegato said: