Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Component Blueprints Do Not Drop

S5alad

Well, they do.  However, after over 40 runs, I have only gotten two blueprints, both the same, so really only one.  Even one drop every 10 runs would be reasonable, but at this rate it seems impossible to get anything to drop.  It's very disheartening to need a frame and be grinding the same boss all day to repeatedly get alloy plate or feildron with the only reward.

Please fix DE.  This isn't fun.

Well, they do.  However, after over 40 runs, I have only gotten two blueprints, both the same, so really only one.  Even one drop every 10 runs would be reasonable, but at this rate it seems impossible to get anything to drop.  It's very disheartening to need a frame and be grinding the same boss all day to repeatedly get alloy plate or feildron with the only reward.

Please fix DE.  This isn't fun.

Its not suppose to be easy to get a frame, its all about luck, i farmed the jackyl at least 60 times before i actually got all the pieces, you'l just have to deal with it

I got full ember in 3 runs :P And while I wanted to get latron prime pieces, I got full frost prime in 5 runs. It's all about being lucky but still, RNG is too random, you could at least have a higher chance of getting something after you exceeded some limit.

I reckon a token system would probably be better. The RNG is getting pretty old.

We already have a token system, it's called CREDITS.  There's no need to over complicate the loot system, merely make credits more useful.  You can use them to purchase blueprints from the dojo, as well as from the market.  Why not assign a high price to warframe component blue prints?  You'll still have to grind out the mats, but it will make it a lot easier than fighting the same individual mob over and over again, knowing what you want will probably not drop no matter how many runs you do.

I reckon a token system would probably be better. The RNG is getting pretty old.

Meh... Token systems... Here's what I think of token systems.

I understand their benefit. They are to help casual players get what they want. But they get stale fast. Like Iron Kids Bread left out in the sun. I will use GW2 as an example. The dungeons in that game rewarded you with a set number of tokens for completing a quest in them. So I added up how many tokens was needed to get the weapons, and armor I wanted. Then I calculated how many times I needed to do each dungeon to get the tokens required. Once I discovered all I had to do was run the same dungeon 10-15 times I KNEW I could get what I wanted, and then I lost all ambition to do it. With RNG I don't know if I can, or can't do it. So the only way for me to find out is to go try.

Meh... Token systems... Here's what I think of token systems.

I understand their benefit. They are to help casual players get what they want. But they get stale fast. Like Iron Kids Bread left out in the sun. I will use GW2 as an example. The dungeons in that game rewarded you with a set number of tokens for completing a quest in them. So I added up how many tokens was needed to get the weapons, and armor I wanted. Then I calculated how many times I needed to do each dungeon to get the tokens required. Once I discovered all I had to do was run the same dungeon 10-15 times I KNEW I could get what I wanted, and then I lost all ambition to do it. With RNG I don't know if I can, or can't do it. So the only way for me to find out is to go try.

While I'm glad you appreciate the system as it stands in Warframe, I can't help but find your perspective of rewards vs. effort a little unusual.  Most players, I believe, would enjoy some specific way to get their gear.  Without a doubt, we would all like to see some more creative ways to grind, such as actual quests, series of missions, and/or even specific challenges with set rewards.

While I'm glad you appreciate the system as it stands in Warframe, I can't help but find your perspective of rewards vs. effort a little unusual.  Most players, I believe, would enjoy some specific way to get their gear.  Without a doubt, we would all like to see some more creative ways to grind, such as actual quests, series of missions, and/or even specific challenges with set rewards.

It wouldn't bother me if there are all sorts of alternative ways to obtain new gear. As long as RNG farming is not completely removed I can live.

It wouldn't bother me if there are all sorts of alternative ways to obtain new gear. As long as RNG farming is not completely removed I can live.

I don't mind RNG still being in place at all!  It would be awesome if some players were collecting tokens for a BP and had part of what they needed just drop!