Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Hey, guys.

It is with great apprehension (and a great many clarifying questions being posed to my friend Rakawan) that I take over the job of DM of Synergy.  There really isn't any way I can hope to do this the amount of justice that it deserves, but I'll do my best to at the very least tie up as many loose ends as I can.

I'm going to need a bit of prep time to get acclimated to everything that's going on behind-the-scenes (hence the hiatus until the end of the month), but Rak and I happen to be meeting in person next weekend anyhow.  When that happens, we'll compare notes, I'll get all the information I need from him to adequately DM this thing, and I'll pick up right where he left off.

We'll bring the current plot hooks to nice, tidy-but-not-rushed conclusions (have no fear, I'm going to do this properly - none of this Season Four of Continuum or the last two episodes of Soul Eater nonsense), and after that, who knows?  Maybe we'll realize that there are some other things we wanted our characters to do.  Maybe we'll put this on hold until Fortuna comes out and I have new content to play with in the context of the Synergy-verse.  Maybe someone else will start something up and we'll all jump on board.

It's gonna be weird running something that Rak worked so hard to build, but I'll do the very best I can.  School's in full swing, so I may not have the quickest response time, but I'll be here.

Let's work together to make the end of this arc just as awesome as the beginning was.

On 2018-08-22 at 7:24 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Hey, guys.

It is with great apprehension (and a great many clarifying questions being posed to my friend Rakawan) that I take over the job of DM of Synergy.  There really isn't any way I can hope to do this the amount of justice that it deserves, but I'll do my best to at the very least tie up as many loose ends as I can.

I'm going to need a bit of prep time to get acclimated to everything that's going on behind-the-scenes (hence the hiatus until the end of the month), but Rak and I happen to be meeting in person next weekend anyhow.  When that happens, we'll compare notes, I'll get all the information I need from him to adequately DM this thing, and I'll pick up right where he left off.

We'll bring the current plot hooks to nice, tidy-but-not-rushed conclusions (have no fear, I'm going to do this properly - none of this Season Four of Continuum or the last two episodes of Soul Eater nonsense), and after that, who knows?  Maybe we'll realize that there are some other things we wanted our characters to do.  Maybe we'll put this on hold until Fortuna comes out and I have new content to play within the context of the Synergy-verse.  Maybe someone else will start something up and we'll all jump on board.

It's gonna be weird running something that Rak worked so hard to build, but I'll do the very best I can.  School's in full swing, so I may not have the quickest response time, but I'll be here.

Let's work together to make the end of this arc just as awesome as the beginning was.

Sounds good!

I do hope that once the conclusions are over, I can start bringing the other brand new OCs that Arc away from the normal OCs, that is here with one returning one, as I been working closely with a pal to try fit into lore. However, if you do need help Yzidreal I chuold be of some help if you need it. Cuz I'm not thrown back by any School/Work or any issues that will slow my response time that much.

Perhaps think it over with Rak & Yourself, if you need the extra hand, but do talk to me first hand. (I rather have it in VC)

Edited by -Platinum-
Cuz, more text

Alright, gents, let's continue forward!

Discussions were had, notes were taken/shared, and I feel sufficiently prepared to get this moving again.

School exists, so my replies will be limited, but I'm ready to get this going again, so let's get this going again!

And if we want to continue beyond this, never fear, I have some plot hooks that I can run with.

37 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alright, gents, let's continue forward!

Discussions were had, notes were taken/shared, and I feel sufficiently prepared to get this moving again.

School exists, so my replies will be limited, but I'm ready to get this going again, so let's get this going again!

And if we want to continue beyond this, never fear, I have some plot hooks that I can run with.

Sweet!

You will have to bear with me, my RP skills are rusty, after such a long break, but I'll get into the RP spiritt

10 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Don't worry, I've got you!

If I recall correctly, Wilco was on his way to the Plains of Eidolon to investigate ghouls?

Actually, He's a lot further than what you think.

Here:

On 2018-07-28 at 2:14 AM, Rakawan said:

“Something worth investigating.” He says. “Go to these coordinates, find this base and its answers.”

He turns to the hairs and hen looks back over his shoulder at you.

”And try not to disturb the Eidolon.” He says. “It’s mostly harmless, unless provoked.”

(I know Rakawan has stopped RPing here, but I'm gonna drop my very late response here.)

Wilco nods, before embarking onto the Archwing again and taking off to the coordinates.

On 2018-09-10 at 4:04 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

@Yzjdriel, My two characters in refuge, Stabilis and Max, have been left behind a little.  I would like to pick them back up. I know that stabilis would be good, (he was teaching a class on Unairu last time) but I'm unsure about max.  If I remember correctly, he was left on an uncharted island.

Hmm.  Stabilis should be easy enough to pick up again.  Anything in particular you'd like him to do?  We've got rather a lot of options:  clearing the PoE, clearing the Grineer from Lua, doing something on the Kuva Fortress, etc.

TBH, I don't remember what happened to Max either, it's been a while.  I'll dig through the archives (and my notes, and Rak's notes) and determine if it's plausible for someone to have fetched him (or if the intent was for him to remain there). 

So 'll get back to you on Max, but Stabilis' reinsertion is as easy as 'choose your plot hook' and I'll drop him a line, so to speak.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...