Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels Make My Eyes Hurt!

LaznAzn

Anyone else find that running at high speeds with something right up in the camera makes you feel dizzy? I haven't been able to use sentinels at all, they just hurt my eyes every time I have one equipped unless I walk nice and slow. Perhaps it has something to do with DOF or motion blur, not sure... =(

Could be just me I suppose. I'd love to use them but it just makes my eyes hurt and gives me a headache.

Ive only just started getting motion sickness, i only get it in warframe when i look out the windows and the ship is spinning.

My sentinel is constantly out of view when i sprint, so i always think its been destroyed.

Edited by Skeloton

>=(

I'm going to have a talk with my lawyer! I didn't have this "motion sickness" until I left that cryopod!

There wasn't anything in my Tenno contract that said the cryopod had lasting side-effects!

Typical Motion Sickness caused by low FoV. 

I really wish they would implement some further FoV stages plus change the location of the sentinel to not be straight in the players face half the time. 

It's just enough FoV to get used to it, i had headaches and sickness in the beginning of playing Warframe as well, which even made me de-equip my sentinel for some time (on max FoV). It's still not perfect, but at least i can play without feeling terrible by now.