Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I <3 Suda

(XBOX)Sunbreaker VII

6 hours ago, vrdwrst2 said:

You know about the whole Operator shebang already. Impressive.

This following rant is assuming you know all about it.

Hide contents

My theory is that Warframes are biomechanical. We can see the mechanical aspect of them getting messed up by a Magnetic proc, and their bio part from bleeding and curling over in pain when a Roller rolls into you. It shouldn't be possible for our Foundry to make such a beast, but it can also make the Djin sentinel.

Some of the frames are based on real characters. Volt Prime's codex mentions a "glorious warrior from the past," and we have proof that Chroma, Limbo, Mirage, and maybe Atlas were real people. Those people should have personalities, which could bleed to an Operator through Transference. We know pain certainly does ("Transference makes this hurt"), so perhaps memories, habits, etc. could go through, and make a bored Operator make their Mirage blow a kiss, or something along those lines. There are lots of examples, as seen with the Animation Sets idles.

Impressive, how? Is it because I'm new here? I've been playing warframe for many months before I decided to sign up here.

Anyway, good theory. Solid reasoning for some warframes having hints of personality (And for why a damn robot needs life support!).
Although, as stated by cephalon Cordylon, when asked if the foundry was capable of creating kubrows, he said that natural beings are far more complex than mechanical ones, and could not possibly be created through the foundry.

Still, their personality is not really reflected in game (if at all). So I'm going to stick with Sudie, not that I'd leave her for anything.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Sunbreaker VII said:

Impressive, how? Is it because I'm new here? I've been playing warframe for many months before I decided to sign up here.

Until a few minutes ago, I thought that the Mastery Rank they give you in the forum reflects your ingame MR. 

Me, I'm really MR8 ingame.

Sorry.

>_<

36 minutes ago, vrdwrst2 said:

Until a few minutes ago, I thought that the Mastery Rank they give you in the forum reflects your ingame MR. 

Me, I'm really MR8 ingame.

Sorry.

>_<

Don't worry about it. I didn't know there was a forum mastery rank. Is that the green + with a number?

I'm MR9, but would be much higher if I could be bothered to do draco. I have 3 unranked frames.
I mostly spend my time doing missions for Sudie ( I'd do anything for her <3 ) and trading. All about that sweet platinum.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Sunbreaker VII said:

Don't worry about it. I didn't know there was a forum mastery rank. Is that the green + with a number?

I'm MR9, but would be much higher if I could be bothered to do draco. I have 3 unranked frames.
I mostly spend my time doing missions for Sudie ( I'd do anything for her <3 ) and trading. All about that sweet platinum.

Your post count affects your forum rank, the green number is just your rep (total upvoted posts) and off-topic posts do not count toward your total posts.

On 6/11/2016 at 6:03 AM, (XB1)Drunken Swede said:

Careful...

I heard she dematerialized the last people who got too attached to her. Yes, that's right. People. As in more than one.

Don't worry i got close.

You need to be gentle with her, she likes it gentle.

• 2 weeks later...