Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Weird Game Mode Idea Thingy Xd

kingdogma

wouldnt it be pretty cool to have levels that are based on your monuvering capabilities like running from a boss or trying to escape an exploding ship. but at the same time in these kinds of missions you have tou use stuff like wall running, sliding, fliping and etc. i really like this game but i know theres more to be added on in the future. or heck maybe they can make missions that have even scarier monsters who u have to sneak around because hitting head on would be too dificult. like a stealth only mission. hoenstly so far it looks great and i love it i just cant wait for more XD

wouldnt it be pretty cool to have levels that are based on your monuvering capabilities like running from a boss or trying to escape an exploding ship. but at the same time in these kinds of missions you have tou use stuff like wall running, sliding, fliping and etc.

This was actually discussed in the latest livestream. I'm pretty sure they concluded that more mission types were a definite, and I ~think~ that they said something about movement starting to be more key in certain boss fights. I also think I saw somewhere that Rebecca mentioned that Warframe was meant to be more of a run-and-gun fast type of game.. but don't quote me on that (too lazy to go find where I saw that, meh)