Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Mode And Simulators

Xievie

I wanted to throw an idea out. Training and Simulators.

I want certain training modes that test my ability to specifically wall run and shoot, shoot while falling, or even surviving hoards of enemies.

With that we could also have simulators. Boss simulators, void parkour simulators, etc.

In these simulators, you have infinite revives, start at the boss, but recieve no rewards.

These things give us the ability to test our abilities and get better at these without having to run a whole mission.

Also, I think it would be really cool to be able to receive some kind of medal.

Beat this Boss/Clear Parkour in a certain amount of time to receive a Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Prime medal.

These usually would be for bragging rights. Clearing parkour or bosses within seconds would be something to brag about.

If there are any rewards, I think we should be able to get medals that are equippable by warframes.

For this, I was thinking about something like...

Get a Bronze Medal in all Boss Simulators to obtain the Bronze...

Get a Silver Medal in all Boss simulators to obtain the Silver...

Get a Gold Medal in all Parkour Challenges to obtain the Gold...

For parkour challenges, you would be given an Excalibur with a certain amount of run speed.

Edit: Maybe the medals should look like Void Keys or something? The simulators could be void themed. Or ot could look like how our Mastery Tests look like.

Edit2: When I said to give them infinite lives, I mean to say you could simulate boss in a training mode or a mode meant to make a record for a medal.

Edit3: I thought of the idea of a stealth simulator once stealth is polished and all.

Edit4: I also want to ask, if any of this was added, for a boss simulator and other combat simulators, would you want to use your own weapons or make it so that they give you everything? This includes warframe and weapons. It would make it a bit fair.... I guess.

--

I dunno. This is a random idea that came to mind, I typed it on my phone, I am half asleep, and it's not quality.

I just thought the general idea of simulators and training would be cool.

If people like my idea I will come back tomorrow in the morning to edit this all and make it not look so... Meh. And I could add more and make it more clear.

Edited by Andral