Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'uncommon' Alert Missions?

CharginTarge

I've been thinking about the current alert mission system recently. Currently there are two types of missions: (1) regular ones with a little bit of a cash reward and (2) rare '?' missions where you can get an artifact or a blueprint. The first type is fairly common. Most of the time there's one up and sometimes even 2 at the same time. The second type is quite rare, usually appearing every 5 hours. So it does happen quite regularly that during an everning's session of Warframe you can go without seeing a single '?' mission.

The problem with this is that sooner or later people don't pay attention to the alert missions anymore, since most of them are just a bore with no reward. This makes checking the current alert missions a quite frustrating experience. "I wonder what alerts are up...nothing interesting...like always".

So I figured: why aren't there any uncommon alert missions?

There should be a new kind of alert mission which appear approximately once per hour, meaning that during a 2 hour play session you are likely to see one appear. As rewards you could offer bigger piles of cash or materials, maybe also the cheap artifacts like Sniper Scavenger since nobody gives a toss about these anyway. That way, alert missions would be far more interesting than they currently are.

Any thoughts about this?