Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bandwith Usage For Host [Full Group]

Kossuranta

When a group of 4 players are brought together, the game should pick the player with the best speed and use them as the host. Simple?

Something like that was in Mass Effect 3 during host migration,but anyone could create a game.

And there was not regional servers,so you could easily play with people from all around the globe.

Wow i didnt really think that warframe would use that much upload but it makes sense i guess as the game is still in open beta the netcode and the game isnt at its optimal peak right? I really hope this is the case because alot of aussie users like me don't get any good upload speeds like the best i could get is like 1.5mbs which is really crap... i also have a video on my performance of the game so feel free to check it.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgc30ctqsuA

Conclusion:

We need to be able to choose host atleast before mission (mainly voids).

Thanks op for bringing this up again. Agree with your complete post, but underlined the most important one. Been asking that in other threads for AGES as it makes the game completely unplayable and a complete waste of time for some people ever since the last couple of updates.

And for the love of god, if they ever implement it, let the players choose the host.