Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consequence To Warframe

Archilite

To be Honest I like warframe but it isn't that much of a challenge and people tend to run through things quickly and easily, came up with a few suggestions on how that can happen.

- Rather than failing a mission instead you lose something, maybe resources so that missions have to be planned out carefully especially when you get to higher and more tougher situations.

-AI need to be a lot smarter because sometimes then can be pretty stupid to be honest.

- something needs to be sorted about mods falling off edges when you kill a mob because that is plain stupid

Well these are a few of my ideas me and my friend have been suggesting.

-when you fail a mission, you lose everything. its technically going on as, you die, how can you take things back if your dead?? when you fail a mission, you don't deserve the rewards, its punishment for failing the mission.

-when the mods and resources fall off the edge, they always respawn back up at a different spot, so you have to look for them. in real life, if S#&$ falls of the edge of the cliff, are you going to blame god for making it happen like that??

-if AI are smarter then us, then we better off be dead as they would of taken over the world. the AI is not dumb, its just programmed that way. no matter how the DE programmes it, it will never be as smart as humans. if we managed to create an AI that is smarter then all humans, then there will be a chance that it will go psychotic and take over the world.

this is still an open-beta game, so theres still bound to have problems here and there. these are my opinions and thoughts to the things you pointed out. apologies if theres any offence being taken, but what i said is true and factual. i have played this game long enough to know that theres still lots to fix, and that the DE are trying their best to fix everything, but if the games perfect, why play it? there will be no room for improvements if its perfect.

Edited by asurako989

- something needs to be sorted about mods falling off edges when you kill a mob because that is plain stupid

This has been addressed already. If you see a mod or an affinity ball drop off the edge look around, it has reappeared on the tile set somewhere usually in the same room. It's real easy to tell with the mods because they will usually be standing up on their side.

Isn't this forums on peoples view on how the game could be improved so I am entitled to an opinion. I was suggesting that there should be penalty for dieng. and ai should be smarter depending on the level to be honest you are a bit special if you think there gonna take over the world, and having hard Ai like in other games just making makes it more skilful. and yes your completely right its still in beta and there is bound to be problems but mods falling of the edge and randomly spawning somewhere else is $&*&*#(%& instead of them flying of i suggested they simply fell to the ground and this is a game and comparing to IRL is simply stupid. And nothing is ever perfect because there is still gone be the Human error in any game.   

yes, everyone is entitled to voice their opinions. what i said what not trying to shoot you down and i was not trying to do so. i was only telling you my opinion and saying what i thought about it. you are right, and i am right. thou what you say is true, i was only giving you an answer based on my thought of your opinion.

a forum is made so we can argue, debate, say yes or no, and voice/read opinions. there will be ppl who will be negative and pompous, and there will be ppl who will be helpful and cooperative. fortunately i'm the latter as i did post a thread about manners and such a while ago as i was sick of those people who are putting people off this game due to their negative mindsets.

i was not trying to be negative or whatever against you so if i did offend you, i apologise. as all i was doing was voicing out my thoughts on your opinion.

Edited by asurako989