Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Change On The Capture Mission Parameters

HellEnforcer

Alright, here is another post on an idea to make the game more varied. Currently to me, every mission but endless defense and rescue are pretty much the same. So I have been thinking in ways to do small changes to existing missions to make them more fun. However, what I might consider fun, other might not, so give some thoughts as well.

Currently a Capture mission consists of going to the target, step on his foot, and then capture him while you hear his mating song. What I propose is to change the VIP.

As a VIP I would think is is heavily defended as well as having some good armor. Giving him some weapons to defend himself would be good too. So, a few heavy units on his room, and a whole army outside (not just some small platoon) to protect him. This alone wont make the mission any different that the other ones, it is just an increase of enemies on the same place. So, the second idea enters here. Making the VIP well armored (no shields) and fast could trigger him to run all over the ship while shooting back at you once you land the first hit on him.

On my head I see the player chasing the VIP all over the ship with an entire group of defenders chasing the player in turn. Sure, on my head all looks nice and fun, but I am quite sure I am overlooking some things and that 'fun' might not be as fun for others. Any thoughts on this?

"self index"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53457-bug-and-sugestion-index-point/