Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions I Have. Read And Maybe Comment?

Scyris

Here are some suggestions I have.

1: Add some sort of maybe talent system that gives bonuses to your frames and have the points earned be from mastery level, as it is other than unlocking stuff to craft/buy mastery is pretty much pointless since it does nothing.

2: Add a way to see the area of effect on aoe attacks like ogris and abilities, maybe make it toggleable in the interface options, or add a range finder to help with ogris/thunderbolt. If its in Meters it will work if your closer than 7 meters to your target where your crosshair is (whether its the ground or an enemy) don't be firing that ogris, could also use this for other abilities, maybe a red wireframe sphere with the crosshair in the center.

3: Mini-hud and option to see just how hard your sentinel is actually hitting for. I would love it if I could choose to pop up a tiny hud that shows my sentinels hp/shield/power (do they even use power? they seem to have infinite of it). Again add this to interface options.

4: Give more enemies abilities, Grineer are supposed to be hardened soldiers, yet they are actualy one of the least threatening enemy groups, most of their weapons do very little for damage. Why not spice it up by giving them some random maybe tier 1 abilities like Frost, fireball, etc? for infested maybe bolt on some cybernetic laser guns on the dog-like ones back. Don't turn all enemies into these have them just be random spawns.

5: Reduce the farming, seriously, the game gets quite boring quite fast because of the massive amount of farming that needs to be done, maybe allow mats to be turned in for other mats? like each mat you donate to the lotus has a point value, and you can exchange said points for other materials like the rares/uncommons. I currently have over 65000 nano spores and nothing at all to use them for.

6: With #5 reduce the stuff needed for the clan weapons, having to make 7 field iron for a supra takes alot of time, and alot of resources to make. I know its supposed to be a endgame thing but until you've made one yourself you won't see how annoying it is. You could lower the craft time to alot less, or remove the control module and lower the plastids needed.

7: New drop-only abilities for warframes and sentinels, lets face it a large potion of the current abilties especally for warframes are fairly worthless, or just have a very small niche (vauban is a prime example, hes really only useful in defense missions). So why not add some drop only abilities that can expand the roles warframes can take.

8: more mods! Lets see for weapons Poison elemental damage mod, maybe a Homing mod that makes bullets have a slight homing effect on whatever the center of the crosshair is near. Maybe a shield mod that can reduce damage from aoe weapons like ogris and the thunderbolt proc, maybe put this one on your sentinel. Buffs for sentinels could also be nice like a crit rate or something aura that effects entire squad if they are close enough. Etc Etc.

What do you think of some of these? You like? you Dislike? Think i need to stop qqing? post yer comments :)

Greener soldiers already got some powers like a grenade or whip for new type of enemies.

I'm sure, Dev's will do it in future. About more detailed interface with sentinel health/energy I totally agree with you. To be honest... If you playing solo as Loki on very hard levels... Well, it's enough to take me down very fast. Loki is my main warframe for now, he has very specific abilities, low armor/health/shield but lots of mobility. But still it's not enough sometimes. Of course I can be wrong and this game(probably) supposed to be a more co-op then just solo.

There is also very weird behavior of the opponents: They shoot to your sentinel first, instead of "primary target" which is annoying.

Yeah I notice that too, alot of them tend to ignore me completly and go for my sentinel even if my sentinel has never fired a shot. Mind you my dethcube has its normal attack mod maxxed so it has some OBSCENE range on that thing, to the point I am trying to find another one and only level it up maybe once.