Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Mission/bonus Mission Displays

hegoken

I have been playing Warframewith my friends for a while and I noticed that the bonus mission displays are counterintuitive. Why can't they be displayed for more than one second? Why can't we simply push a button or SOMETHING to see it pop-up should we forget what the bonus mission is or simply view our progress.

The same goes for the Rank mission to improve your rank. I play on ventrillo with my friends all the time. We talk a lot and have a good time which sometimes drowns the games sounds. Usually there are visual queues and instructions to quests/missions with displayed so it's no big deal.  But the rank mission displays for a second and then that's it. If you miss it, you're screwed for 24 hours before I can try again. (By the way the 24 hour wait after a failure thing is one of dumbest idea I ever seen, but that's something for another time)

So now I lose all enthusiasm to playing this game for 24 hour because I missed the 1 second mission display for what the objective was, and for having a good laugh with my friends and I missed what I was supposed to do. I am aware you can still contribute towards the next rank, but that is beside the point, but I was simply to frustrated by the games lack of common sense for game design that I chose to play something else.

I played A LOT of games, and all of them had mission displays on the side of the screen or push tab to see the progress and what not. This is not revolutionary stuff, this is BASIC means of what is expected to be in a game to help the player keep on track and know what to do. I hope this reaches someone that matters and helps.

Cheers.