The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Weapon - Glaive and Dual Dagger

Djolltax

So the Dark Split Sword hit, which contrary to some people, I really enjoy using. Plus it looks absolutely awesome. But suddenly a new design clicked in my head, something I thought could work, and carry forward the new 'split' kind of weapons. We're lacking in the Dual Dagger department of weapons, definitely, not so much Glaives. But still, I think I thought of something that I have to share. Concept art below.

zl8cab.jpg

I modelled it after the 'dark' design, due to the Dark Split Sword being fresh and new and relatable.

Apologies for the leans and things, I'm not great at this kind of stuff.

Also, the terribly drawn Kestrel up there is just to show that this kind of Glaive weapon could work, they don't all have to be 3 pronged frisbees of death.

Oh, and side note, the diamond centre of the Glaive form becomes the handle, whereas on the Dual Dagger form it's the grips. Forgot to mark that on there.

Let me know what you think, and any work I can do to it ^^

[Edit]

A friend pointed out that I should try different designs, so tomorrow I'll post a brainstorm of all the design types I can think of.

Edited by Djolltax
Preparing for multiple designs.

Thanks Virotoxic, nice idea. I've included a very basic version in this sketch brainstorm of possible designs:

xl0axi.jpg

Eventually I'll get around to doing a separate design sheet for each one, this is just a basic brainstorm, some may be discarded.

Remember, always open to feedback, recommendations or suggestions! ^^