Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Added Objectives

Neuhnee

These need to be reined in a bit. I understand that RNG is RNG, but getting an additional Spy mission as soon as I get the last data mass for the last one? Or, even worse, the other day I got a Spy mission after having freed the hostage for the Rescue mission I was on. I had to hack four terminals while babysitting Derpy McHumpsthewall on an Infested map. And they don't seem all that random when every single alert I've run in the past few weeks has had a Spy mission tacked on to the end.

Added objectives help keep the game interesting, but the RNG deck needs to be stacked a little. Maybe make it impossible to get the same type of mission you just completed, or certain types of mission combinations, like springing a spy mission on us when we have a hostage in tow.

I solo'd a sabotage mission. Halfway through it changed to a "Free the Hostage" mission and corpus attacked the grineer on a ship. Something was very bugged with this mission because enemies kept spawning infinitly. With a S#&$ton of efford i managed to save the hostage while wielding the datastorage. In the end, i killed around 650 Grineer and Corpus with my Lex as a Loki. I think, every low level wouldve been completely overstrained.

XD Derpy McHumpsthewall...that was hilarious

i've had the problem with that as well...collect 4 data terminals...then collect 4 more, or destroy power generator then destroy power generator

not had one as bad as corpseshock though but this still needs to be looked at