Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slide Nerf

Klazik

Hello everyone.

I've seen a lot of complaints about this little cooldown to the slide. A lot of people are really upset about it, and an equal amount think the nerf was good. I'm with the latter. I do agree that the slide cooldown hurt our mobility, but at the same time I hated the fact that we were playing "Surfer Dude In Space". So now the slide is fixed and we need to come up with ideas how to give us mobility back, without being Zorencopters and Surfer Dudes.

I personally think sprinting should be free stamina-wise, but without being able to regenerate stamina while we sprint. That way, you could sprint a whole lot, and have lots of stamina for consecutive walljumps, melee attacks and so on.

What do you guys think? Also bring some ideas!

Your idea throws the stamina regen and stamina max mods out the window. I like it, I like a lot. And I will rally up a storm with you to be able to change that if possible, but as it stands, mobility is a huge part in the game since we have melee class enemies like the infected, you need to be conservative of your meters not just your bullets. The thing is, even if they did change it to have running cost no stamina, the matter of the mod importance would also take into effect. Stamina is worthless when it comes to wall running and parkour. I'll like to see this advance. Give it another go mister micester.

I never understood the "necessity" of ROFL copter flying. If a Rhino can just use any kind of techiqe to keep up with a Loki what is to stop the Loki from doing the same thing to outrun the Rhino. I think people should just accept that not all frames are going to keep up as well as others.

Your idea throws the stamina regen and stamina max mods out the window. I like it, I like a lot. And I will rally up a storm with you to be able to change that if possible, but as it stands, mobility is a huge part in the game since we have melee class enemies like the infected, you need to be conservative of your meters not just your bullets. The thing is, even if they did change it to have running cost no stamina, the matter of the mod importance would also take into effect. Stamina is worthless when it comes to wall running and parkour. I'll like to see this advance. Give it another go mister micester.

Throw out the mods! In all seriousness, I can't see how my idea would make it imbalanced. Of course it would need some tweaking, but I personally think the idea is on the right track.

I never understood the "necessity" of ROFL copter flying. If a Rhino can just use any kind of techiqe to keep up with a Loki what is to stop the Loki from doing the same thing to outrun the Rhino. I think people should just accept that not all frames are going to keep up as well as others.

Also one of the points in this whole mess.