Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Good Idea, Please Add Feedback

zachwildcat

Okay so I know when alerts pop up they usually have a code name, for example. 

ALERT:Ambush, or Lab materials found, you kind of get the picture on what I mean. Now I mention "ambush" for a reason. Why not add a whole need mission approach, but this would only apply to alerts OR if you wanted DE you could apply it as a regular mission somewhere but I feel this could be more rewarding as an alert, to give ALERTS more appeal. 

So whats my point or idea? Sorry, here it is. Okay so if we are "ambushed" why not actually represent that? As in a group of 4 go in, 2 people are automatically down. They CANNOT run or walk, they must be carried throughout the mission. As you go through certain rooms they go on lock down. You can either continue to hold the injured Tenno and fight off the hordes of enemy's OR you could place them down somewhere to help cover an area. The catch is, when placed down they will gradually drain health. To restore health, they must be picked back up for a certain period of time etc. The end objective is to get from point A to point B without of course losing these two people. 

Now things to consider when doing this: Please do not make a very long level, as in crazy amounts of endless walking, this would ruin this idea and make it honestly no fun. Please add hordes of enemy's though when entering certain rooms, they are ambushing us and they have succeed in injuring our fellow Tenno. Its up in the air if their should be a timer on how long you need to hold the room for, or if their is a certain amount of enemy's that would be coming through. That is up for everyone else to decide. I could of course provide alot more feedback but I honestly feel this idea would not be looked at :(. I really feel this could be a hit, thank you for reading