The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Or Ember?

G3N3515

Question

I'm in the process of getting a new Warframe. I've finalized between the two, Nyx and Ember- and I want to know what Warframe would be generally better to use overall. Which one would be easier to use and level up quickly, to do high damage or support my team when it's needed, etc etc.  I know it's hard to finalize what Warframe is best overall, but I just want to see everyone's opinion so I could get a new warframe to 'replace' my Volt warframe. 

7 answers to this question

The easiest, most useful, and most supportive for a team would be Nyx. Chaos to reduce the incoming fire, and strategically mind control enemies that will benefit your team (like healer ancients)

The most damaging one would be Ember. World on fire, combined with Overheat. Done.

i have both nyx and ember but ember is more offensive than nyx. nyx is a whole new experience, with some cool powers. nyx powers are awesome only in solo or when there isnt a group of more than 2 players.

example: i use chaos and here's my teamate taking all the kills. u use ur mind control power, expecting the enemy to help u fight, nope a random player just kill the enemy under control. Bro people wont beleive how annoying it is ,unless u have nyx urself so try it.

Ember is weak but u can defenitely turn her into a killing machine. mods_+ potato. World on fire is devastating man. beleive it, max world on fire and it's cazy.. i just use it then walk where there is a lot of enemies, alll die. damn?

Edited by XRELOADED