Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May You All Assist Me With My Load-Out?

123Olympian

Question

Ok, I currently have this loadout for my Rhino, as I have just got it today. Note I also have a maxxed out Loki.

Primary:

Lv.30Boltor

Lv.30 Dual Standard Pistols

Lv.30 Dark Dagger

Lv.21 Sentiel[shade] w/ 20 Pistol

I don't have any problem with credits although I need assistance on a new loadout for offence. My plans for this loadout is intense level farming, getting other warframes, etc.

I have the Gorgon and the Scino blueprints, only needing Rubedo.

Which should I get first? I heard also the Gorgon and Boltor dispute as the best rifes available currently. If I keep my Boltor, what mods should I have on it? It's main problem for me is the ammo, as I have the maxxed out ammo drum mod on it.

I will get Scino as it's a great Rhino weapon within my opinion.

Also for my secondary, I have heard Kuani are great, although I need some more insight on this.

Thanks for all of your assistance for my future loadout.

P.S.Best Shade mod loadout?

7 answers to this question

Ok, I currently have this loadout for my Rhino, as I have just got it today. Note I also have a maxxed out Loki.

Primary:

Lv.30Boltor

Lv.30 Dual Standard Pistols

Lv.30 Dark Dagger

Lv.21 Sentiel[shade] w/ 20 Pistol

I don't have any problem with credits although I need assistance on a new loadout for offence. My plans for this loadout is intense level farming, getting other warframes, etc.

I have the Gorgon and the Scino blueprints, only needing Rubedo.

Which should I get first? I heard also the Gorgon and Boltor dispute as the best rifes available currently. If I keep my Boltor, what mods should I have on it? It's main problem for me is the ammo, as I have the maxxed out ammo drum mod on it.

I will get Scino as it's a great Rhino weapon within my opinion.

Also for my secondary, I have heard Kuani are great, although I need some more insight on this.

Thanks for all of your assistance for my future loadout.

P.S.Best Shade mod loadout?

I'm gonna say Gorgon, Kunai, Twin Viper, or Kraken. As for melee don't bother with weapons other than Orthos unless you're going for looks. Orthos has the best charge DPS of any weapon.

Kunai is probably better than all of the other sidearms, but the others are still viable.

Gorgon is quite an ammo waister. I don't like it, but I love shade gameplay.

Boltor is a nice weapon. Doesn't make exploders explode, is a bolt weapon so it ignores armor, and is somewhat efficient on ammo economy.

Scindo is your best bet. It is a great axe and it feels really powerful, especially if you are using a dagger, it'll make everything turn into butter.

So, with a maxed out loki, Invis, and Shade, you can spend a lot of your time stealthed. And if you are stealthed they can't see you, so if the shade is cloaking you, you can get a charge swing off on enemies by surprise, and with Scindo, it'll hurt.

I would suggest getting a different pistol, Aklatos are not that great. The Lex is great for your type of setup.

I'm gonna say Gorgon, Kunai, Twin Viper, or Kraken. As for melee don't bother with weapons other than Orthos unless you're going for looks. Orthos has the best charge DPS of any weapon.

Kunai is probably better than all of the other sidearms, but the others are still viable.

You can use other weapons. Between Scindo and Orthos the only range difference is there, but not that big of a difference, and the animation is .2 seconds quicker then Scindo. That isn't that great with maxed fury and reflex coil.

You can use other weapons. Between Scindo and Orthos the only range difference is there, but not that big of a difference, and the animation is .2 seconds quicker then Scindo. That isn't that great with maxed fury and reflex coil.

More range and faster animation to me make it better. Of course all the options are available, but if you're going for heavy melee, Gram or Orthos is what you should be getting.

Gorgon is quite an ammo waister. I don't like it, but I love shade gameplay.

Boltor is a nice weapon. Doesn't make exploders explode, is a bolt weapon so it ignores armor, and is somewhat efficient on ammo economy.

Scindo is your best bet. It is a great axe and it feels really powerful, especially if you are using a dagger, it'll make everything turn into butter.

So, with a maxed out loki, Invis, and Shade, you can spend a lot of your time stealthed. And if you are stealthed they can't see you, so if the shade is cloaking you, you can get a charge swing off on enemies by surprise, and with Scindo, it'll hurt.

I would suggest getting a different pistol, Aklatos are not that great. The Lex is great for your type of setup.

Thanks so much, I was thinking of Lex, although still deciding if I should get it or have the Kuani. As you advise me to stay with the Boltor, what mods should I use?

Edited by 123Olympian

the Kunai is a great secondary weapon. imo, probably as good as the Lex, just at a shorter range. i haven't tried the Akboltos, but i think the Kunai operate almost similarly, except the Kunai "bolts" don't pin dead enemies on walls, they just knock them back a bit. also, i think the Kunai "bolts" drop at a shorter distance than the Akbolto bolts.

but its damage is almost twice the Akboltos, it has automatic fire (just press and hold LMB to fire), and reloads quicker. it also has 2 "V" polarity slots, perfect for Hornet Strike AND Barrel Diffusion, with Hornet Strike being the most slot-hungry pistol mod in the game so far. haven't forma'd my Kunai yet, but if ever i do, i'd only do so once, to get a "-" polarity on it.