Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission Bug. (No In Game Bug Report)

Carcharias

So normally in most betas I would write up an in game bug report for this but Warframe doesn't have that for some reason   -_-   so here we go, in apparently the best place and method to report bugs to the Devs, the chat forum.

Today at this time there is an alert location: Valac  Faction: Grineer mission was exterminate.

Going like normal for most of the run then when I got down to 12 kills left I came to a red (locked) door. That is where I was supposed to go according to the mini map also according to the mini map the level continued behind the red door. I can only assume that this door was suppose to be yellow and it was glitched red.

There was no security alert at the time. I tried shooting out the windows and doing a hack to no avail.

This is simply a report of my most recent experience, no response is required. But if you wanna chime in knock yourself out!  :D

Edit: I guess there is a place to report mission bugs if you scroll down far enough, my bad. I do not have the power to move this though. Slightly annoyed at have been forced to quit a mission due to a bug.

Edited by Carcharias