Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Falling Out Of World.

Feldgrep

there are ways to force yourself out currently, both accidentally and purposefully. its a very tricky process dealing with collisions. the best way i can think of to fix this easily (though tedious) would be to go through every tile, go underneath each one, and place 2 'respawn' plains a ways below each one. it would be a sort of safety net as well as something DE can control. but as ive said, its just extremely annoying going back over every tile to fix the issue, not to mention bulky.

there are ways to force yourself out currently, both accidentally and purposefully. its a very tricky process dealing with collisions. the best way i can think of to fix this easily (though tedious) would be to go through every tile, go underneath each one, and place 2 'respawn' plains a ways below each one. it would be a sort of safety net as well as something DE can control. but as ive said, its just extremely annoying going back over every tile to fix the issue, not to mention bulky.

They could simply spawn a giant re-spawn tile that covers the whole map underneath. the only issue then being is you may then fall into the infinity fall glitch.

Happened to me on Everest in Earth a couple times in a row. Actually, Everest has just generally been problematic for me. Vay Hek had so much shielding during one run-through that the blue bar went all the way to the right side of the screen. That on its own wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the simultaneous fact that he somehow became permanently invulnerable once he dropped to 1/3 health. All of this happened two nights ago, btw.

So yeah, Everest has had quite a few problems. More than anything else, though, it was suddenly dropping out of the map.

I've been falling out of the map a bit too much. Always on the Grineer mobile defense missions. Looks like I fall through a seam underneath the doors that slide up and down. Maybe more likely with laggy hosts, but that's only my theory.

I keep falling very commonly after the latest patches too.Hope it's accidental.Yesterday i got in an infinite loop between a room's floor and the endless black abyss that with every repetition gained speed , to the point that the room flashed for an instant and half a second later again.And that in a void treasure room........

Edited by Blackhog

• 4 weeks later...