Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Changes To T3 Void Reward Table, Forma!

unmog

I've been doing nothing but defense missions and void runs for the last 3 days... not even kidding on the days thing, been doing nothing else but warframe. Probably logged in like 40 hours at least. Why? Cuz I need forma... so after probably 100 void runs, know how many I got? ONE! WTF!? I dont think the percentages are right... either way...

Now assuming these numbers are correct [and I doubt it], Im going to put the current percentage, then my suggested one.

Latron Prime Receiver:             12.65%=10% 

Scythe Blade:                           12.65%=10% 

Frost Prime Blueprint:               7.37%=5% 

Frost Prime Chasis Blueprint:   12.65%=0%

Frost Prime Helmet Blueprint:   12.65%=0%

Frost Prime Systems Blueprint: 7.37%= 0%

Latron Prime Blueprint:             12.65%=0%

Scythe Blueprint:                       7.37%=0%

Forma Blueprint:                       12.65%= 50%

Forma:                                      2.01%= 25%

Alternate one for those of you that may think the percentages are too low to get the reciever.

Latron Prime Receiver:             15%

Scythe Blade:                           15%

Frost Prime Blueprint:               10%

Forma Blueprint:                       40%

Forma:                                      20%

See a theme though? Clear out that other junk, DONT WANT. And for how hard those missions are, it sucks getting the same old helmet, chasis or duplicate blueprint... plus like I said Im not sure those percentages are correct anyway. How can I run 100 void runs and get forma bp only once at 12.65%? Sure maybe Im unlucky, but I seriously doubt those statistics.

We need to be able to farm for Forma a bit easier than we can...

Edit: Just so people know... Ive been doing only T2 and T3 void missions, both list Forma BP at 12.65% in the wiki... I doubt it.

Edited by unmog

100 is hardly enough to get a good sample. you would need thousands of runs to say with any certainty if the percentages are correct.

statistics are a beautiful thing.

also, random is random. inherently the system would allow for somebody to run missions forever and never get a particular drop.

math be a harsh mistress.

100 is hardly enough to get a good sample. you would need thousands of runs to say with any certainty if the percentages are correct.

also, random is random. inherently the system would allow for somebody to run missions forever and never get a particular drop.

The forma could be 90%, and you could still do 100 runs and just get one.

Since every run, you would be the "lucky" to get the other 10% items

You guys could be right. *nods* But still my main point is give Forma chance a buff by removing the other crap. Its T3 which are the hardest keys to get, and the strongest level enemies. I DONT WANT A LATRON BLUEPRINT!

You're just unlucky. I've gotten +17 or something..

:( Well I know who I should run with to get forma then! Add me in game sometime alright? Really needing some forma >.> *is like an addict*

Yea I get what he's saying but this dudes bang on the money. its like buying a 100 scratch cards and expecting 12 wins because on the back it says 12.what ever percent are wins. 

To the dude that wrote this I feel your pain. Been trying to reforma all my gear at the moment.