Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Range Of Shared Xp Between Players?

Ihmemiez

Ive heard so many different values, that it would be nice to have an official answer for this?

I really hate, when people in defense missions go camp spawning area far away from pod and expect others to stay defending pod from stranglers. Results to having poor XP near pod, while this "hero" kills most and gains most (including mods). This is supposed to be TEAM oriented game!

I do this all the time and support all players who are about killing as many as possible.  We get a good chuckle out of people who whine, every time.  You're just going to have to get used to the fact that some of us want 500 kills, while you guys don't care how many you get.

Edit: I can't speak for other players, but the terminals and pod will never die, when I'm in a game with an Ultimate like Mag/Saryn etc.

Edited by iPrevenge

I do this all the time and support all players who are about killing as many as possible.  We get a good chuckle out of people who whine, every time.  You're just going to have to get used to the fact that some of us want 500 kills, while you guys don't care how many you get.

Edit: I can't speak for other players, but the terminals and pod will never die, when I'm in a game with an Ultimate like Mag/Saryn etc.

Many People go out to the spawning places also. Including me. 

And if the Cyropod is in "dire" situation. Just use a Ulti if you have a Vauban,Frost,Ect.

The Point of Defense Missons is farming. Some like the added bonus of finishing waves.

But most just use it for Primaily Farming.

Many People go out to the spawning places also. Including me. 

And if the Cyropod is in "dire" situation. Just use a Ulti if you have a Vauban,Frost,Ect.

The Point of Defense Missons is farming. Some like the added bonus of finishing waves.

But most just use it for Primaily Farming.

Exactly.  I try to kill off as many mobs as I possibly can and love watching a screen of red, die at the same time. 

Personally I think until they have some high level defense missions and such, there is no point to the team staying at the pod.  It just makes it boring.

Edit: By high level defense, I don't mean later in waves.  I mean since everyone always quits in early waves, missions that start with mobs at level 90, would be badass.  Maybe the Orokin one is like that, I have no idea, haven't tried it yet. (Nor do I even know if it's out yet)

Edited by iPrevenge

While I don't get it, I do feel sad that players for some reason feel the urge to get 500 kills. No, you're not being a hero, and no, you're not doing anyone a favor. Not even yourself. You're a fine example of the type of players that makes people stay away from online games.

Staying in the opposite side of the map just to get more kills, calling people who ask you not to whiners and then start laughing at them. You got a serious problem dude and I hope you'll realize some day.