Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fantastic!

General-Griffin

I don't often put much time in to free2play games. They always come of as cheap and within hours of playing them I always feel under matched unless I spend money and generally I'm against spending money on a free2play game but as I recently discovered I had a problem paying for something that just wasn't worth it.

I've put a fair bit in to Warframe now considering time restrains I have and I've enjoyed it. That's it. I put money in to the founders bit once I hit 90 hours so essentially I paid £32.00 for the game which after playing it for as long as I have I was happy to do. 

For a beta this is pretty @(*()$ kick &#!. It's got it's problems but to be honest I've come on the forum and watched as DE take on the various requests and ideas and sticks them in the updates which are pretty common. 

Before playing this I was playing The new dead island, far cry 3 and COJ. I had almost forgotten what other games I had on the computer.

What games were you playing before Warframe?

How did you hear about it?

If you had to give it a rating out of 10?

How long you think your going to keep playing for?

It's a great game, nice to just pop on after work and have a mash :)

I play alot of games.

I was, and still am, playing Dot Hack//GU with a ps2 emulator on my pc, also playing FFXIII on my Ps3.

While not on Warframe i play Lineage 2, TERA and others.

I've heard about Warframe on my Steam account advertisement.

Got around 170h if not mistaked

What games were you playing before Warframe? Rift, LoL , GOWJ , Halo 4, and Killing Floor.

How did you hear about it? Mmohut.com

If you had to give it a rating out of 10? 10

How long you think your going to keep playing for?A Long time. Even to Dinosaur Bones. ;)

I Love Warframe. It's one of the best F2P Game's i have played in a long time.

The fact it's coming to PS4 Makes me even more estastic. I Should be growing a Potatoe Farm very soon. ^^

Edited by SleepingGuy

with a ps2 emulator. THAT is effort. I commend you sir. I'm quite similar to you SleepingGuy.  I love a good FPS! im interested to see what kind of players came to this game from mmo's as opposed to FPS and 3PS's just to see whether warframe has converted any hardcore MMO gamers.