Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas

Shamrock-EU

I love this game, and here are a few ideas I came up with, please, leave your opinions and rage towards me in the comments! :)

1 - Auction House: This really doesn't need much explaining, I'm sure a lot of you may have played some MMO's in your time, the idea is basic but it works. I would say copy the auction house system EXACTLY as other games have, but something along those lines would be great. Put up resources you have worked for to sell for either platinum or credits, with a slice of the profit going to the auction house itself.

Or, if a public auction house isn't available, make it JUST for clans, make it an exclusive room for the Dojo where clan mates can sell their goods to one another.

2 - Co-op: As it stands the game is co-op, but it's lacking teamwork elements besides opening doors together, in a lot of cases with newer players, it's a mad dash to the finish. I think that the data storage devices you have to carry places, should have to be carried with 2 hands, and impare the holders movement speed (-__% and remove sprinting, or something along those lines), making them more vulnerable, and forcing teammates to stick close and defend.

3 - Leader board room - For the Dojo, keeps track of the clans/clan members stats, i.e. most resources obtained, most revives, most kills, most headshots, most duel wins (for that dojo only).

These are just some of the many ideas I have floating around my head, if you guys like them, I might post more, if not, then thanks for reading! :)

On the Auction House suggestion:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41114-trading-would-be-nice/

yeah....

When it comes, trading will not be general and not be a way to toss junk at other players... Sell you BPs if you don't want them. It is not going to be auction-house or wild-west of chat spam.

They're still working on the Clan Vault for resource pooling, and there was mention of mod trading during game sessions in one of the livestreams.

Leave it to me to skip over reading things.. 

Ah well 

'sokay man, the forum search function's not exactly the best thing, but you can use it to gauge how much a topic's been talked about previously. And auction/trading is one of those right up there alongside PvP and farm/rush. Finding things though... now there's a puzzle.

For co-op, I usually play with a set group of people so I don't feel it that much, but co-op needs to be emphasised more.

1. With the auction house the problem is that someone when feel they can earn more money than shop prices then they will sell their goods for irreal prices. The good part to sell not used mods or you can exchange for a rare mod or buy stuffs from common. 

2. Coop game would be cool if they can improve the limit is okay from 4 to 6 is a good thing and in defence maps your team can reach more if those peoples are good. The running and looting in game is always a real problem coz someone like this and that gameplay and you cannot chose still which side do you like to play only if you ask peoples to private whom like your style. Other hands with more mission which needs the run, stealth, loot or finding secrets would be nice thing.

3. That ranking in clan would be nice thing and any minor statistic in game still just a thing not mean anything or not given any bonuses.

4. Keep your form and share more idea :)

Thanks for not tearing me a new one guys, appreciate it! :)

The only thing more I wanted to share, was diversity in enemies and locations for the enemies.

i.e. Infested - Baby chargers erupting from infested spores around you (Or even more powerful enemies erupting from the spores so you'd need to take them out quickly), like egg sacks as you wade through the hell hole that is the infestation.

A spawner that shoots out flying infested creatures, I was thinking of the crawler, with a big spore on it's back.

Grinner/Corpus Engineers - In the mobs there will be a grineer/corpus engineer who will start to deploy a turret either shooting a powerful lazer, or bullets at you, so the group would need to focus and take them out immediately before it gets deployed.

Expanding on the engineers the infested model could be fused to the turret in some way making it more deadly.

Infested Caves - Where the infestation comes from, wade through dark caves with egg sacks, and grime hanging from the ceiling. The mating grounds of the infested, and seek out the sources, putting an end to them.

Lastly a boss idea : An Infested Tenno. A fellow Tenno who has fallen to the infestation. So it would have your own powers , strength and agility, plus the command of the infested.

Edited by Shamrock-EU