Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Clan Raid?

General-Griffin

Hey, I know at the moment with connectivity and such you can't add that many players but if we added maybe something similar to a void key but premium only which allowed a higher number of people to all go in to a new raid match (think wow raids)  and kill a big boss. The reason I reckon it should be premium is to pay costs to the server that would be required to run it.

Obviously I haven't thought about all the things, coop styles and ideas that could go in to a major raid or even how many people we could really get on to a game when it's a game with these kind of graphics and connections and what not.

I'd be happy to pay for a Raid key for my clan so me and a fair few of my mates can take on a mission together as a clan. 

Only reason I think it's possible is that we can connect to another persons game on here so if we take that and create a key that takes you to a lobby where first person to use the key then takes a back seat at the dedicated server takes over hosting and the clan all wait till the main dude clicks play now and of you go. 

Lag issues are what came to mind with the enemies and obviously the limit on spawning enemies so we have to create enemies that can take a hammering but for good reason which is one of the down sides of this idea...unless the dedicated server can pick up all the slack of the AI this idea die's here.

So as an example create a map which is the top of an asteroid for instance really plain, space at the top grey on the floor. Add trenches start all Tenno on one side of map randomly placed and the boss at the opposite end. Thats the basic idea of it but as it gets better why not have 4 separate objectives underground shield gen, air defense, Power and barracks(exterm in area) before getting to the boss. which should probably be something beasty....who knows what that would be.

This idea is more just a better reason to be in a clan than for the research and dojo. 

tl,dr - forget all of this and just add a play with clan button which will connect you to a game where a clan mate is playing an may need help