Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Defense/mobile Defense Missions

lstalri

A lot of people consistently complain about all of the people whoring kills and exp in defense and mobile defense missions, and while some call for nerf's to ulti's and others realize the value of ulti's once an end-game play gets put it, I have to question: "If these people (including myself) are so strong that they can solo this level of defense map, why aren't they in solo mode."  Well, here's the answer:

For some reason it seems as though when solo'ing defense missions, the spawns are reduced significantly compared to when you are in a squad of 4.  My real question is: Why is this, and why can't it be changed?  When doing any other mission type, regardless of whether the enemy has been alerted or not (stealth), the spawns seem to consistently be the same regardless of the number of players in the game, but as soon as you enter a mobile or endless defense game, the spawn rates seem to just drop like a rock. 

I believe that if spawn rates were increased for solo players on these defense maps, we would have less people whoring exp at the spawns because they wouldn't need to join a squad with 3 other members in it just so they can have more enemies to kill. 

Of course, this doesn't fix the problem of trolls, people who can't solo but still @#&*(, or any other form of leeching/trolling, but it would be a good start.  At the very least fix an awkward gimmick of the difficulty system. 

They need a difficulty setting for solo play where you have 2 choices, increase amount of enemies by 200% (2x enemy) Or 300% (3x more enemy)

As of right now you are kinda forced to play online to get best XP or mod drops because of more enemies in online play.

u know i will agree with u on this 1 but from my experience i have noticed that yes manyyyy more mobs in defense missions and i have also noticed them in all other missions (not as massive as defense) but the mod drops are just dumb solo.

to give a good example i did a mission where i got 1 mod.. i did the same mission with 4 people (getting more xp going faster etc).. i got 7 mods.. is that really fair? how is it...